Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thanks Blizzard for the Censer of Eternal Agony

I always dreamt of being able to kill players of my own faction outside arena and it's now possible.
    Never got insulted that much in a video game, peoples are going so mad when they get killed and they don't even have to log another char on the opposite side to do it since they're on my side.
    That's one of the funniest thing I ever done in this game, even though I perfectly know they're not reading that, thanks Blizzard, I hope we will have something similar in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I always dreamt of being able to kill players of my own faction outside arena and it's now possible.
    Never got insulted that much in a video game, peoples are going so mad when they get killed and they don't even have to log another char on the opposite side to do it since they're on my side.
    That's one of the funniest thing I ever done in this game, even though I perfectly know they're not reading that, thanks Blizzard, I hope we will have something similar in WoD.
    I never get a lot of hate when I use it, but when other people use it and attack me and I defend myself....

Worst so far: "OMFG RETARD NOOB GO HANG YOURSELF!!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude I keep a list of every troll sitting in org / shrine waiting for my chance. Timeless isle is the GREATEST idea since HGWT. There is nothing like waiting for that decked out toon killing 2-3 frogs and stun locking him to death.

CENSOR 2014

1. Indoor plumbing
    2. Slice bread
    3. Censer of Eternal Agony
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best Censur moment for me: Being on Mal'Ganis Horde AKA the biggest douche PvP server in WoW, people forming a 40-man raid of censurs just for the thrill of ganking, then a counterraid being formed at Huolon and fighting them off because they were all in DPS ganking specs with no heals.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dragging adds to Ordos helps with bloody coins too.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    What I mostly like about it, is that it makes the user shiny pink. That way, as soon as I notice one, I can get a friend and kill them off before they become a nuisance. If the person that uses it looks killable for me, I'll go out of my way to kill them as much as I can, because otherwise you just know you're going to get backstabbed while fighting a mob.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweetest moment with the censer. Got my 100th coin and applicable achievement killing the biggest "trade troll" on the server

Deleted
    "5.4 - The rise of the Pink Retards"

I have never had a better time than when I get to kill these jackasses using the censer, they get so mad sometimes too ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silversorrow View Post
    Sweetest moment with the censer. Got my 100th coin and applicable achievement killing the biggest "trade troll" on the server
    Also got my 100th coin, started it yesterday, i'm aiming at the title for 2000 coins

Yeah I love getting bursted down by a pve 570 item level douche like you. I can't even defend myself.

Thanks, Blizzard, for engaging me into world pvp I didn't sign up for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    Yeah I love getting bursted down by a pve 570 item level douche like you. I can't even defend myself.

Playing on a pvp server, complaining about players pvping. Wheeeee. Never gonna get tired of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post

I'm geared with 496 season 13 PvP gear.

Now I can finnally have revenge at my guildmates for all the atrocities they commited against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Playing on a pvp server, complaining about players pvping. Wheeeee. Never gonna get tired of it.
    One of my favorite things about the item too

You don't not sign up for world PVP on a PVP server, and any time you're flagged (PVP server or not) watch your back. No one's touching you if you're not already flagged.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Soloing on KJ is hilarious, even better is during Celestials or Ordos.

All it has done is verify what I've always thought of pvpers.

Now I'm on a pve server so I ain't too bothered, but the crap I've seen these players pull and then they get pissed off when they're being targeted by everyone. Some douche spent 3 hours camping and ganking players fighting those frogs, then other players began camping and killing him 1v1 or 2v1 and he got SO mad. Seen so much bad behaviour, but at least it lets me know who to avoid in my own faction.

I was flagged for pvp from killing an Alliance useing the censer when an undead male rogue, what else, came at me. I used a rhino to punt hima cliff. Before that he was trying to gank people around Huolon because "lololo it's funny cuz then they miss the Huolon kill whilst running back!!!" and he came back at me with so much abuse I could do nothing but laugh.

So yeah, thanks Blizzard for the Censer of eternal agony. Gives us a chance to know who to avoid on our own factions.

Wouldn't mind that mount though, but I don't enjoy ganking people.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind being killed when I'm farming coins. The last person that killed me I even whispered "gj " I wouldnt expect them to just fall over and not fight back. I just farm in between bg's while workin on my Khan title so even if I die I usually get my qeue pretty soon and by the time I get back out I can farm again. One time after I died I even offered myself to be killed by another person using censer to get them a coin. Since my censer was on cd. I only kill people once for a coin then leave them alone for at least 10 minutes. I don't jump around them when theyr fighting stuff trying to get them to flag accidentally. I will kill rares and if they tab-target and attack my pet then I will kill them but thats their fault for gettin flagged in that case. But I never get angry and talk bad at people that I kill or that kill me.

BTW does anyone else have the problem where they can't see the 10 min debuff on people sometimes? I have killed people occasionally and they whisper me "why did u kill me I had the debuff" and I looked for it before I attacked and didnt see it at all. I always say to them "I'm sorry but I looked and didn't see the debuff".

I like running into groups doing ordos or celestials - get hit by an AoE and then I get to unload on them.

Pro-tip: use stuff like Rime of the Mariner or the Aqua Jewel to turn yourself into a different color so they can't immediately tell that you're hostile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I like running into groups doing ordos or celestials - get hit by an AoE and then I get to unload on them.
    Wanna know why I just remove Halo from my bars when doing anything on the island?

Oh you people know nothing of the censer. My guild formed what we called death squads. All of us would have a censer and then we would use the aqua jewel to turn nearly invisible. Then we would converge on a rare and once dead I would mount up on a giant invisible mammoth and our evil DK would corpse explode the rare. So many would click us. Easily 5-10 flagged people per rare who would then be burst down before they knew what happened.

Edit. @Totle AOE does not flag people for pvp.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.