Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Don't get what is so funny about killing some random guy that is much lesser geared than you are for no reason what so ever. If is is a dick that really asked for it it could be funny and if he out-geared you if could be really funny. Most of the gankings I see are just some 600++ hp attacking some 350ish fresh 90....sad and pathetic.

    If you want funny, try being a lvl 56ish Druid back in 05 when druids were free honor. I got attacked by a very geared 60 warrior and did what druids could do best.... RUN! The idiot ran after and followed me into a lake in EPL. I went down and he kept coming. Once we are deep down enough, switch out of seal form and /cast roots, /laugh, /cast roots, /laugh, /cast roots, /laugh. Watching that warrior drown was without a doubt the most fun I have ever had in WoW.

    ...and in case someone was wondering, roots was one of the last forms of CC to get diminishing returns.

  2. #102
    The Patient Drachman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Emerald Dream.. we has cake.
    Posts
    213
    This is hilarious. If i was any good at PVP, i'd use this once to see how funny it is.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Don't get what is so funny about killing some random guy that is much lesser geared than you are for no reason what so ever. If is is a dick that really asked for it it could be funny and if he out-geared you if could be really funny. Most of the gankings I see are just some 600++ hp attacking some 350ish fresh 90....sad and pathetic.

    If you want funny, try being a lvl 56ish Druid back in 05 when druids were free honor. I got attacked by a very geared 60 warrior and did what druids could do best.... RUN! The idiot ran after and followed me into a lake in EPL. I went down and he kept coming. Once we are deep down enough, switch out of seal form and /cast roots, /laugh, /cast roots, /laugh, /cast roots, /laugh. Watching that warrior drown was without a doubt the most fun I have ever had in WoW.

    ...and in case someone was wondering, roots was one of the last forms of CC to get diminishing returns.
    How come you all think we ONLY kill low geared peoples ?
    We just kill everyone. And I want the title so i'm not going to have any mercy.
    I only have 440 K HP and i'm a big user of censer.
    Every time a low geared guy dies he thinks his killer targeted him because of that, but you're all wrong, most of the peoples that uses the censer just target everyone they can no matter what.
    Requests : Open | Deviantart

  4. #104
    It's awesome really. I just wish you got coins for killing people who use the censer as well.

    I'm usually a total carebear but man you get some sick thrills from ganking people you know with the censer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by madmanx View Post
    Don't get what is so funny about killing some random guy that is much lesser geared than you are for no reason what so ever.
    I find most people are around my gear level or more. Actually if you don't use the censer you have a big advantage because censer users can't use any of the island buffs. When censer holders try to gank me I pretty much curb stomp em because those buffs are huge and I always have at least 3 of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  5. #105
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post

    If only people actually tried to fight the people who farm on the isle. Instead, all they do is try and run away. They don't even try to help others who get attacked, they just run and run and get killed themselves shortly after. Why don't they just group up and defend themselves? Why don't they PVP on a PVP servers? Why, just why?

    No, they don't fight, they don't help each other, nothing. All they do is insult the gankers in the worst possible way in /2. It's ridiculous.
    That just killed me, all the whining in General chat about the couple of people on Malygos who were censer-flagged, and nobody would, say, form war parties to camp them. Admittedly, Maly is a PvE server, so a PvP solution isn't exactly everyone's first thought, but still. That was worse than the pathetic attempts that the censer-flagged types would to get you to flag, like corpse-exploding bosses and trying to jump into your aoe (...which was hilarious).

    At least there aren't that many people trying to farm coins now. Some guildies tried, and apparently got bored and quit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    if they fix guards sure, give them more damage/health, but don't give them a knockdown on a 0.000001 second cooldown with no DR, if you're going to make it impossible to escape/use keyboard just make guards 1 shot everyone, it'd be less retarded.
    That'd be fine.

    Hell, make the censer-flagged people give Shaohao rep on death/kbs. That'd give y'all tons of folks aching to fight you.

  6. #106
    Epic! Miuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    Only if you're not careful. AoE doesn't flag you, and you just have to be careful clicking on things.
    I've been flagged (I'm on a PVE server) by using Thrash/Maul/Swipe so there's something odd in the system - however it's not really a concern since I haven't been killed by a blood coin farmer ever, they usually run away when they see my health.
    :: We are cows - proud and true. Come on Tauren - Moo Moo Moo!

  7. #107
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,551
    I feel people are making a bigger deal of this than it actually is, but such is life of a forum go'er.

    A bit off topic: Why is Blizzard still against factions being able to talk to eachother? With this item, you're enemies but you can freely communicate with eachother. Isn't that what Blizzard is so against? So again, why are we still being restricted?

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  8. #108
    Censer brings out the ultimate forms of douches, tryhards and scumbags to add to an already toxic community.
    Horrible item, no idea what blizzard was thinking.

    To anyone saying you signed up for this when rolling on PvP realm; you are wrong. There's no place it says you will be fighting your own faction on PvP servers. Invalid argument.

  9. #109
    I don't mind the censer - getting ganked is a risk in a game like this and I take it with a smile. Them trying to kill me is their objective, me trying to survive is mine (and as druid, I do a damn find job of surviving too!).

    But I just gotta say, OP sounds like a sociopath. "I love killing people because they get mad and that makes me happy."

    What is feeding this wierd-ass mentality?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

  10. #110
    Brewmaster Tucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,345
    Lol I laugh when people rage in general chat. As if waiting 5 min will kill them. Shit like this makes the game fun, even if you're on the receiving end sometimes. It seems like a lot of people forget that social interaction, good or bad, is what multiplayer games have been about since forever. I miss the good old days of multiplayer games and stuff where there was no complaining, you could just smoke each other and get right back into it and have fun for hours.
    i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz | GTX 670 SLI OC | 8gb DDR3 1600 | ASRock P67 Extreme4 | X-Fi Platinum | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair TX650 | LG M2762D-PM 27" 1080p | Logitech THX Z-5300e 5.1 | CM Stacker STC-T01 | Razer Naga/Logitech MX-518 | Noppoo Choc Mini Cherry MX Red | Logitech G330/Audio-Technica ATH-M50

  11. #111
    Epic! Lime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    To anyone saying you signed up for this when rolling on PvP realm; you are wrong. There's no place it says you will be fighting your own faction on PvP servers. Invalid argument.
    While I agree that people who play on PvP realms didn't necessarily sign up for this (RP purposes and many other reasons), using the item makes you part of another faction, a third faction. You aren't fighting your own faction, you're fighting the Emissaries of Ordos. So the faction argument is pretty much wrong.

    Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

  12. #112
    Some of the best fun I have is ganging up with one friend at 3am and just farming kills.

    Hell; The rage I get solo is hilarious.
    And it's even better when people whisper me after I take down 3-4 people at once solo gratsing me for having balls.
    And no; I don't have HM raiding gear.

    -- Signature by /the/ Crazytaco --

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I feel people are making a bigger deal of this than it actually is, but such is life of a forum go'er.

    A bit off topic: Why is Blizzard still against factions being able to talk to eachother? With this item, you're enemies but you can freely communicate with eachother. Isn't that what Blizzard is so against? So again, why are we still being restricted?
    Probably just wasn't an easy way to stop you.

    P.S. Censer-users are friendly with one another regardless of faction... not sure if they can talk to each other, I assume not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  14. #114
    Stood in the Fire Yells's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    487
    I love it too. And it's just nuts how personally some people take it.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    If only people actually tried to fight the people who farm on the isle. Instead, all they do is try and run away. They don't even try to help others who get attacked, they just run and run and get killed themselves shortly after. Why don't they just group up and defend themselves? Why don't they PVP on a PVP servers? Why, just why?

    No, they don't fight, they don't help each other, nothing. All they do is insult the gankers in the worst possible way in /2. It's ridiculous.
    1. If you want to get that achiev or even mount have the decency/brains to farm it on the opposite faction players. Don't expect to gank your own faction and not get people upset about it. These are the people that can message you directly and/or you group up with. Honestly if you're gonna be a douchebag at least be one of those anti-social douchebags from trash guilds/guildless that don't give a fuck what people say or they even like it when people rage at them. Whenever I see some pink alliance on timeless isle it's always some guy from some trash guild with 5 people online, can't even bash them in tradechat cause no one gives a shit about them.

    2. Most people who are on timeless isle are shit geared alts or LFR heroes. They don't fight because you very likely outgear them by centuries. Most censers I see are either walking around with at the very least over 700k hp OR in a group. No one with average gear (full grievous) is going to gank alone unless ofc we're talking about rogues who can 3 sec nuke something and vanish waiting for cds to come back up.

    Oh and it's hilarious how people in this thread justify their behaviour with the old "hate the game not the player", as if the game is to blame for them being douchebags.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbix View Post
    1. If you want to get that achiev or even mount have the decency/brains to farm it on the opposite faction players. Don't expect to gank your own faction and not get people upset about it.
    I'm playing on EU Eredar. According to wowprogress the Horde:Alliance ratio is 1 / 0.00. During all my time on the Isle I have seen not more than 5-10 alliance players.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    I'm playing on EU Eredar. According to wowprogress the Horde:Alliance ratio is 1 / 0.00. During all my time on the Isle I have seen not more than 5-10 alliance players.
    I wouldn't try to reason with these guys. I only farmed ~700 coins before unsubbing, but you learn fast that most people that will whisper you are, well, not the sharpest pencil in the drawer. I wouldn't expect something else on the forums. You come to realize that most people have forgotten what a pvp server is, seeing that most of them are 100:1 faction imbalance. World pvp is dueling in SW gates for them.

    Yep, I should only kill horde, and only if they are in a +-10k health difference. And remember to do a /wave and /nod to check if they are ready for it.
    Last edited by Espada; 2013-12-23 at 12:42 PM.

  18. #118
    I love this item. A friend and I(Destro Lock and Sub Rogue) do this occasionally, though I guess we have a little bit of respect and go after people while they're not in the middle of a fight(I'm aware still 2v1). We'll usually kill em once for the kill unless they start freaking out on us. Had a day where a guy started trash talking us in general chat, completely unaware of how Censer works and didn't know it was people from his own faction killing him. We followed him to the GY over by the "answer this question" daily quest until he created a group of about 8 to kill us...which still failed when our RDruid friend showed up.

    The rage this thing creates is so worth it.

  19. #119
    Epic! Miuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    European Union
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Retributed View Post
    which still failed when our RDruid friend showed up.
    Which just means you're killing people who are vastly less geared than you. Congratulations, you're a true PvP'er. Oh wait, you're not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retributed View Post
    The rage this thing creates is so worth it.
    Only sociopaths would say something like that. Then again it seems to be a common trend in gaming today, the people who should be locked up seem to infest every on-line game.
    :: We are cows - proud and true. Come on Tauren - Moo Moo Moo!

  20. #120
    Brewmaster Warlord Booty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    1,489
    CL on the celes was pretty fun. Really fun to join OQueue groups and then light up your own raid. <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •