Thread: ELVui help

ELVui help

I have been using Elvui just for my alt Tank. The trouble I am having. I can not whisper targeted players. At least not by right clicking their unit frame. When I try to right click a targeted unit frame i get nothing. I cannot click on the player frame either to get a drop down menu. This also means I cannot put raid icons up on players. Also I currently have the mini map disabled because I can not find the little click-able calendar button that opens the calendar. How do I access the calender when the mini-map modual is enabled?

Not sure about whispers but to access the calendar you should just have to click the time under one of the chat boxes.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Deleted
    For the calendar I always just type /calendar

Deleted
    yep clicking on the time opens the calender ( might be a right click) .
    Regarding the targetting, it sounds like you have enabled click through. Its in the options

Quote Originally Posted by gronch View Post
    yep clicking on the time opens the calender ( might be a right click) .
    Regarding the targetting, it sounds like you have enabled click through. Its in the options
    ummm nope the only place that I could find where click through is an option is under buffs or debuffs. So if some has any ideas about what could be wrong with my unit frames and why i cannot right click them please let me know. Its not a click through thing becasue I can left click on a frame to target it.

Apparently shift right click opens the drop down. Thank God this thing is finally solved.
    Last edited by Wariq; 2013-12-22 at 05:03 AM.

if you are using clique on that toon right/left click will have issues
    there is also a way to work around clique to enable you to use the right/left click function of elvui
    Last edited by Noix; 2013-12-22 at 05:02 AM.

Are you using clique? It can interfere with the target frame if you have right click bound to something. Perhaps maybe a clique like addon you only use on this alt? I know there are some mouseover taunting addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wariq View Post
    I have been using Elvui just for my alt Tank. The trouble I am having. I can not whisper targeted players.
    Elv has stated that it is impossible to right-click whisper people off the raid frames. Blizzard has locked that function and it is secured and addons cannot access this. On party frames you can, but not 10/25/40 raid frames.

You will have to left click them and right click their unitframe(your target) or just manually whisper them.