Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Sometimes in the sheer volume of killing everything around me i forget how beautiful can WoW be, when shown from right perspective.
    + great music, really wonderful and climactic.

Wow that was amazing.

whoa

10 chars

Active Wow Player | Active D3 Player | Active Eve Player | Active Wot Player | Scrub Openraid Raid Leader| Eve Gametime | Youtube / Twitter

dam that was really nice to watch!

i do wish the game was alot darker at night time like in the beginning (well maybe not as dark)

AddOn Author of: SpellNotReadyYet, Rune of Powa

High Overlord
    wow! that is an amazing video you have there!

How is it so dark at night in this vid?

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Did you read the first post?

Absolutely beautiful. Please update this. Pleasepleaseplease. THis is exactly what I'm going to need for my YT channel.
    Subsequent, Emerald Dream
    Rogue master race, as of now, since Warrior is completely retarded.
    Do you have a guild in need of a Rogue dps that raids any days wed-fri evenings semi-hardcore? PM me.
    BNet: jadedfuture#1823. Add me.

This version actualy works for the current World of Warcraft patch (Only 32 bits)

While I'm not really known for watching much Machinima stuff, I'm not gonna lie. That was fantastic! Music was great too.

Sometimes updated...

Any chance of a source code release? For both security reasons and futureproofing reasons.

Oh shit? A working machinima tool? Please yes, PLEASE.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Any chance of a source code release? For both security reasons and futureproofing reasons.
    Yes, the source code will be release one day, but not immediatly, I want to remove few bugs, restructuring a bit and add/remove some comments. I don't know when I will do that. Don't worry, a few people have access to the code. So, if I suddenly disapear, the code will not be lost .

Quote Originally Posted by Kyssah View Post
    Yes, the source code will be release one day, but not immediatly, I want to remove few bugs, restructuring a bit and add/remove some comments. I don't know when I will do that. Don't worry, a few people have access to the code. So, if I suddenly disapear, the code will not be lost .
    Ok, great. Thanks.

Can't help but feel sceptical about installing this. I'm sure you're intentions are good but still, i'm very wary of installing third party software. Even if it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    You can change the environment and make it darker.

A tutorial would be very nice though. Sort of highlight what each setting can do. Already been fooling around with it for several hours and having lots of trouble getting to to follow targets etc.

I've got it downloaded, will be spending a portion of the night tooling around in it and will report back.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    What does this program or tool do per say?
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now