Thread: New Orc Leader

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

New Orc Leader

Blizzard said that they still haven't decided who the next orc leader is going to be. So my suggestion is, if the Val'kyr under Sylvanas are really able to resurrect other races besides humans, they should head up to the Barrens and reanimate Mankrik's wife and she should be the new orc leader.

Isn't it Thrall?

I thought, given the events of SoO, he came out of retirement to guide his people again.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Metzen said he wants Saurfang. Which would fit with why Thrall is going on another life-threatening adventure instead of staying to lead the Orcs.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Metzen said he wants Saurfang. Which would fit with why Thrall is going on another life-threatening adventure instead of staying to lead the Orcs.
    for someone who has a wife and kid now. thrall sure loves doing stuff that can get him killed.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    I REALLY hope it's Saurfang, the man is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorune View Post
    I REALLY hope it's Saurfang, the man is a beast.
    This Saurfang is da best
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    what about vol'jin?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    what about vol'jin?!?!?!
    hes the Warchief and leader of the Trolls, you dont need to be the leader of the orc to be a Warchief

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    for someone who has a wife and kid now. thrall sure loves doing stuff that can get him killed.
    He's married. I'm guessing that's why he loves going on life-threatening missions.

what about vol'jin?!?!?!
    Vol'Jin leads the Trolls as a race, and leads the Horde as a whole. An Orc will lead the Orcs as a race.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    He's married. I'm guessing that's why he loves going on life-threatening missions.
    It's actually common for orcs to fight alongside their mate, which is why it's actually weird that Aggra might not be coming with Thrall to Draenor, but IMO she's only a bad influence on him.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    It's actually common for orcs to fight alongside their mate, which is why it's actually weird that Aggra might not be coming with Thrall to Draenor, but IMO she's only a bad influence on him.
    well aggra has to take care of the baby.
    on a side note i hope we see draka in WoD and hopefully she is a badass.

saurfang would be a good leader. total badass leader that cleaves his enemies.(sorry) anyone else notice their is alot of trinkets for SoO that cleave? are they honoring Saurfang or something?

Deleted
    what about vol'jin?!?!?!
    Vol'jin is a troll racial leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Isn't it Thrall?

I thought, given the events of SoO, he came out of retirement to guide his people again.
    Him not picking up the mantle of Warchief shows us he'd rather be a grunt, instead of a leader at this time in his life.

I think we've all been there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

yup, but they want to avoid as many doubles as possible in WoD(dont want ppl to think this is a timetravel expansion) so sending Saurfang there would ruin that for them. Though you'd think he would have more of a reason to go than thrall ever would(his old homeland, his brother, son and wife).

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Quite easy. Who should take care of the kid?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    yup, but they want to avoid as many doubles as possible in WoD(dont want ppl to think this is a timetravel expansion) so sending Saurfang there would ruin that for them. Though you'd think he would have more of a reason to go than thrall ever would(his old homeland, his brother, son and wife).
    Saurfang probably doesnt want to and is probably using "i am too old" excuse again.
    i do hope we see brox though.

Saurfang probably doesnt want to and is probably using "i am too old" excuse again.
    i do hope we see brox though.
    as a boss for teh blackrock clan

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroz View Post
    Quite easy. Who should take care of the kid?
    Nanny Vuljin?

I'd rather see Saurfang as leader of the orcs than Thrall. Thrall's great, but we need some new heroes and not just "Thrall will save us!" all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang, most definitely. His age would not matter - he is a leader, and his tactical/diplomatic skills should prevail as a true Orc leader. Diplomatic skills amongst the Horde, as I think the Horde should not be obligated to have diplomacy against the Alliance unless it's dire - end of the world, oh the noes kinda stuff. His age brings the experience to lead armies, make decisions, and he's the best candidate I can think of for the Orcs racial leader. I really hope Saurfang becomes the new orc leader!