Need help with contacting Steam

I have a problem with steam and after viewing the forums for a while I can see you all have some experience with steam so I'm hoping I can find some answers. I'm trying to get a refund from steam because they over charged me on my debit card. I purchased XCOM from the winter sale for $9.99 but for some reason steam charged me 3 times for the purchase. I don't want the initial refund for XCOM, I just want the 2 extra charges off and my $20 back. I tried support but 2 days past and they still haven't answered my ticket. I read that Steam has strict refund policies and I'm worried that I wont see the $20 back.

Deleted
    If something like that happened, perhaps you will. They just don't refund games (people say they unofficially refund one per account though), but this is another case. I contacted their support once, and it took them like a week to respond, so be patient I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Support tickets take long to answer. Especially since you know... They don't support on weekends usually.

Have you tried offering sacrifices to our lord GABEN? I heard that works sometimes.

Deleted
    they will get back to you eventually. right now is xmas sales, i imagine they're pretty busy (especially if your case is not an isolated incident). refund policies should not matter as you don't want a refund, you want to be reimbursed the money that was taken from you due to a system error. it would only be a refund if you were charged 3 times and given 3 copies of the game (2 as gifts).

personally i'd give it a week, check the forums to see if this has happened to anybody else (and what they did about it/the resolution) and if still nothing, open another ticket, preferably with a link to your old ticket so they know you've been waiting and aren't making it up

Deleted
    You will get it back. They have strict refund policy about removing a game from your account, since you could have downloaded the data at multiple locations and played offline for xx hours, but if they have incorrectly charged you they will easily be able to see it and you will definitely get your refund for the overcharge amount.

Steam has been getting a massive amount of traffic, and having some connection and billing problems during this sale so I'm guessing they are swamped. As long as you've got a ticket it they'll get to it but you can always make another one if they don't respond - I doubt they'll have that many staff working customer support on christmas eve/christmas day/boxing day though and may already have a lot of people out on holidays.