Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wichita, Kansas.

Accurate enough. New York City, I live in the greater Albany area (upstate New York).

15+ Year Old Account
    I got hit with Baton Rouge, Tallahassee, and Jacksonville, which is amusing since I grew up in north Florida most of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    first question. no "other", "none" option. closed the tab.
    Fairly certain all the questions have an "other" option. Seriously, even the first question had an "other" option. You didn't even click the link, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Fairly certain all the questions have an "other" option. Seriously, even the first question had an "other" option. You didn't even click the link, did you?
    The questions are randomly picked, so you probably didn't get the same first question.

Gave me Denver. Lived in the SF bay area my entire life. Apparently it didn't ask enough questions about slang. That or I don't know how to speak my own dialect.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you pronounce cot and caught? Same, Different, Other

Some questions are just stupid if you put an other option.

Mine was almost perfectly correct. I'm South Jersey on the border near Philly. Only a VERY SMALL part of NJ was red (most similar) and the farther it was away, the more yellow and then eventually blue it got.

Mischief Night and Hoagie really give the Philly area away apparently. Do people seriously call the night before Halloween anything other than Mischief Night?

That doesn't discount the whole thing, for me it got exactly my area.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Mine was almost perfectly correct. I'm South Jersey on the border near Philly. Only a VERY SMALL part of NJ was red (most similar) and the farther it was away, the more yellow and then eventually blue it got.

Mischief Night and Hoagie really give the Philly area away apparently. Do people seriously call the night before Halloween anything other than Mischief Night?
    I didn't know either lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most places don't call it anything

Springfield,Winston-Salem,and Overland Park all two states away I've lived in Georgia my entire life. =(

10+ Year Old Account

We call it devils night in detroit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    North East USA, Yonkers.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    People think Detroit, and they think of some bombed out wasteland, but there are actually really nice areas as well. Bloomfield Hills, Royal Oak, Troy. All of those places are part of the Metro area, and are very very nice places to live.
    I love Detroit as much as anyone, but none of them places are in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Moistmuffins View Post
    Gave me Denver. Lived in the SF bay area my entire life. Apparently it didn't ask enough questions about slang. That or I don't know how to speak my own dialect.
    Maybe Denver and San Francisco have similar dialect, because when I took the test again to get different questions it gave me San Francisco and a couple cities around it...I think the west doesn't have as distinct dialects as the East/South.
    X

Deleted
    Did it twice just to be sure, there are actually different questions... Anyway, I ended up with Providence (x2), Boston, Worcester, Jersey City, New York.
    And I'm just a little Estonian who speaks whatever I hear the most people speaking.

I got mostly California with the Cities being: Reno, Santa Rosa, and Sacramento. It's mostly accurate as I have lived my entire life in Southern California.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.