Deleted

New Transmog System - Clarification, CM Sets / Warlord Gear

Will these items be account wide?

I do not want to pay £40 for transfer and faction change if I don't have to.

Just wondering if they will be classed as collectibles?

Thanks

If MoP CM gear and Vanilla PVP gear goes account wide I will be very, very happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt it just for each character?
    Like the gear you have on that character will be stored, character wise.
    So i doubt a level 1 will see your. level 100 stock ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    i am not expecting anything to go account wide. i guess its a question to ask the devs tomorrow, but it sure seems to me that the improvements to the tmog system will be toon specific and not account bound. you have to unlock the appearances you want on each toon that you want it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

The expansion will be released sometime next year, they don't know. Even if they would know, it's impossible to make promises at this stage of development.

Hell, quality of life features are cut first if they are running out of time, so I wouldn't get my hopes up at all. Could be that we get a really convenient BOA dressing room, showing all the items we found/unlocked so far, or we could end up with just very minor improvements - like an option to save a certain set at the transmogrifying NPC for easy reuse.

Or we get nothing because it doesn't make the cut. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as i can finally clear my bank out im gucci
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most of the news regarding the tmog system changes will come on this years blizzcon. Really hoping for a account wide system.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I think most of the news regarding the tmog system changes will come on this years blizzcon. Really hoping for a account wide system.
    I hope this as well. Account wide system, and also releasing of unfinished set pieces that you could collect in old dungeons or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    The expansion will be released sometime next year, they don't know. Even if they would know, it's impossible to make promises at this stage of development.

Hell, quality of life features are cut first if they are running out of time, so I wouldn't get my hopes up at all. Could be that we get a really convenient BOA dressing room, showing all the items we found/unlocked so far, or we could end up with just very minor improvements - like an option to save a certain set at the transmogrifying NPC for easy reuse.

Or we get nothing because it doesn't make the cut. Expect the worst, hope for the best.
    But the system is already there, just copy/paste D3 system, and your done

10+ Year Old Account
    Account wide CM gear, doubtful..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flakstorm View Post
    But the system is already there, just copy/paste D3 system, and your done
    Do you have any idea how game design works? Hint: not like that
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously doubt that transmog will be account wide. It will still be based on what the individual character owns.