Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope he's in jail for a very long time.

This fucking game is socially wrong and everyone that plays it, knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Betcha they call the black people who were doing this to white people heroes.
    ahhh racism. very similar to feminism.
    This mentality is everything wrong with personal subjectivity in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

I love how everyone is focused on the race issue but no one watch the video in the OP which the guy's attorney is probably gonna get him off free for being bi-polar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee View Post
    I saw nothing about a "hate crime" when it was blacks playing the game against whites....

read the thread. I saw many links to black kids in NY getting charged with hate crimes

the reason he is being charged with a hate crime is because he left a trail of racially motivated cap on his phone. And District Attorneys being District Attorneys will stick a person with as much crap as they can to get the longest sentence possible to keep those private own prisons full
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee View Post
    I saw nothing about a "hate crime" when it was blacks playing the game against whites....
    Yeah... even when the police commissioner said that the crimes that appear to be hate crimes are begin investigated by hate crime department.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a hate crime, I see scum, the lowest of the low, a peice of shit his mother crapped out instead of giving birth to. It doesn't matter if its a white guy hitting an elderly black more, or a young black guy hitting an elderly white man, or people of the same skin color hitting elderly men of the same skin color, its still a f**king crime against an elderly man, and the little bastard should be beaten unconscious.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this thread has run its course at this point with a lot of bickering and race baiting.

Closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |