MSNBC insult Romney's grandson

As usual America media has double standards. If a conservative said this on TV they would be fired and beat with a stick by the liberals and media. A liberal says it no one does or says shit an they think its funny. Amazes me people talk about Fox news yet MSNBC is this biggest piece or shit news channel on TV. Where is Rev Al an Jesse Jackson to defend the innocent black baby. Oh wait there to busy going after Phil Robertson and would never go against the lefties anyways.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/msnbc-host-...023826137.html
    Here is the video of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMoPk9trqg

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-12-31 at 09:54 PM. Reason: added video

Saw the story. MSNBC was blatantly wrong and bigoted.

Deleted
    It is disgusting to use an innocent child as a political weapon.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have to take this in the proper context. The religious organization they belong do didn't consider blacks to be people just a mere few decades ago, which conveniently changed when the idea of Civil Rights took off and they couldn't get away with it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotownd View Post
    As usual America media has double standards. If a conservative said this on TV they would be fired and beat with a stick by the liberals and media. A liberal says it no one does or says shit an they think its funny. Amazes me people talk about Fox news yet MSNBC is this biggest piece or shit news channel on TV. Where is Rev Al an Jesse Jackson to defend the innocent black baby. Oh wait there to busy going after Phil Robertson and would never go against the lefties anyways.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/msnbc-host-...023826137.html

Fox news equiv of the left. What do you expect?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    You have to take this in the proper context. The religious organization they belong do didn't consider blacks to be people just a mere few decades ago, which conveniently changed when the idea of Civil Rights took off and they couldn't get away with it anymore.
    I think the proper context is the fact they were talking about "absurd" photos, and, for them, a white family adopting a black child is absurd, at which point they mocked the entire idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    But did Mitt Romney consider blacks to not be people until Civil Rights? If not, then even that angle falls flat.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a biased OP like that, this isn't going to go anywhere productive, so I'm closing it preemptively.