Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    wow ... this video is not available in my country ...
    am I in one of *those* countries? (I'm in US)

Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    The 1st step is to put all debt on those who created it, imprison every banker, politician and their lackeys who put debt on their countries (put debt of whole country on them and make them work that out in work camps in quarries, mines, etc), create one bank per country which would create money (loans and debt) with 0% interest, the bank would sustain itself from payments for bank account from ppl, it would be non-profit organization as it should be.
    Not sure if trolling, or unaware how banks work.

Banks give money out as a loan. Loans are charged interests because generally, the idea is to spend money to make money. Its not the banks fault if you take a loan out, default because you wasted the money, and then take your car.

The bank above is impossible. One bank? Monopoly. Create money? You cant just print money. Sustain its self? The bank needs money to loan out. Its the reason why you put money into a bank, and the reason there is interest.

And that isnt even taking into account investment banks, which have a higher risk, must a much greater return on your income.

I am really tired of rich bashing people, that are to lazy to google search how to actually invest, but instead just bash people that know how.
    Last edited by Tankendog; 2013-12-31 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankendog View Post
    Not sure if trolling, or unaware how banks work.

Banks give money out as a loan. Loans are charged interests because generally, the idea is to spend money to make money. Its not the banks fault if you take a loan out, default because you wasted the money, and then take your car.

The bank above is impossible. One bank? Monopoly. Create money? You cant just print money. Sustain its self? The bank needs money to loan out. Its the reason why you put money into a bank, and the reason there is interest.

And that isnt even taking into account investment banks, which have a higher risk, must a much greater return on your income.

I am really tired of rich bashing people, that are to lazy to google search how to actually invest, but instead just bash people that know how.
    Rich bashing aside, which is deplorable

When a bank uses fractional reserves it creates money by giving out loans, this decreases the value of the rest of everyone elses money. That is theft, its just more complex and devious.