Recruit-A-Friend and Death Knights

My friend recruited me back to the game about a week ago, and with triple experience we shot two of our characters straight to level 80 in a matter of days. Now that I'm a high enough level to make a Death Knight, he wants me to rush one out of the starting zone in the hopes of being able to grant him an easy 55 or so levels.

That strikes me as something that Blizzard wouldn't want to be possible so I get the feeling it won't work, so before doing it (which I'd rather not if I don't have to) I thought I'd ask you guys about it.

When i tried i got my dk up to 85. I think that's as high as you can go.

The recruited guy can grant one level for every two levels that a character of his has actually levelled. So a level 58 dk has basically accumulated one level to grant.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    The recruited guy can grant one level for every two levels that a character of his has actually levelled. So a level 58 dk has basically accumulated one level to grant.
    That's what I thought. Thanks for the heads up.

RAF works to 85 now, so that'd be 42 levels per level 85 on the recruited account they can grant to the veteran account as long as the character is below the level of the one granting them. not really sure if they earn additional grantable levels 86-90, even if they did that would be only 2 more to a whopping total of 44

dks leveled to 85 only earn 15 levels to grant as they only gain 30 levels til RAF bonus ends (17 if 86-90 counts)
    Last edited by coldrain; 2013-12-28 at 08:36 AM.
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.