Thread: Anime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head

Anime?

Hi guys I don't know if this is the correct site to post, but I have seen other topics like it so I'm gonna take a shot.

I am A huge fan of Anime, and watch it almost everyday, Howeverm because I only tend to watch specific series I often run out pretty fast and have to re-watch many series.
    I wanna know, since I'm a huge fan of Elemenal Powers do you know of an Anime series which centers around Elemental powers, similar to Fairy Tail and Avatar (i know Avatar is not an anime)
    It's also ok for there to be more then that, and even some violence obviously.

might not be "elemental" powers but elfenlied could be in your scheme, since its also one of the best rated ones, also there is sekirei which is basically tons of fighting with elemental powers of chicks but might have too much ecchi for your taste

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried Shaman King, The Law of Ueki, Groove Adventure Rave, Rave Master(Same guy as fairy tail) or Witch Hunter Robin.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I know of all of them, have watched them.

Quote Originally Posted by KenjiEvans View Post
    I know of all of them, have watched them.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...=update&page=1

Maybe you will find something you didn't watch yet

I wouldn't call it an elemental show per se, but Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is absolutely incredible. Most of the regular characters focus their abilities on one aspect, such as fire, earth, water, etc.

Edit: Of course, as soon as I posted that I realized your avatar is FMA...

Deleted
    Closing, there is a dedicated thread that can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...request-thread
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-12-29 at 04:06 AM.