Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good for mom, hope she had a good one. Grow up, even moms need the D every now and then.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Ironically, I wanted to comment that you're the weird poster for saying ~Spazzer at the end of your posts. 1. Use your signature better. 2. I can see your name quite easily without you having to post it. 3. This isn't an email.

On topic. Idk what to say, that creeps me out.
    Old forums habbits die hard.

Someone usually comments on my ~Spazzer every 2-3 months. It's automatic and not going to change it.

~Spazzer

Ask if you can join.

Deleted
    You're 20.. move out of your moms house and maybe you'll have some sex too!
    On a more serious note - people have sex, it's natural. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Yara.. I think it's easier to ask what *isn't* happening :I

Ah, yeah - right.

You came out of that woman's vagina, and you're psychologically scarred because you heard her having sex? Just get your drink, go back up stairs and forget about it. She's probably caught you (whether you knew it or not) masturbating at some point in your life anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzer View Post
    Old forums habbits die hard.

Someone usually comments on my ~Spazzer every 2-3 months. It's automatic and not going to change it.

~Spazzer
    it's not automatic, at this point you do it to be flashy which is ok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    You came out of that woman's vagina, and you're psychologically scarred because you heard her having sex? Just get your drink, go back up stairs and forget about it. She's probably caught you (whether you knew it or not) masturbating at some point in your life anyway.
    She never did, because I have a thing called common sense, which allows me to efficiently lock my door, I wish she would have done the same..

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I would've loved seeing pics with this.

Grow up man, of course your mum is having sex - You're only 20, that makes your mum either 40 or 45. Nothing wrong with a woman that age having sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    just because shes your mother doesn't mean shes somehow not a human. Seriously sex isn't a big deal and your mom having sex isn't a big deal. Seriously how touchy are people?

Seriously, last week our dog dug my mother bloody tampon out of the garbage and I picked up the mess. It's funny how so many people are horrified about it when it's just simply part of life.
    You're seriously typing the word seriously way too much.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    She never did, because I have a thing called common sense, which allows me to efficiently lock my door.
    Here you go. Everytime you locked your door and she tried to get to you - she knew you are masturbating, not to mention all the moans coming from you, which you weren't aware of because, duh, masturbating is very focused activity.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

She never did, because I have a thing called common sense,

clearly it's not so common given you making a big deal about sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    it's not automatic, at this point you do it to be flashy which is ok.
    Flashy? Makes him look more like a hipster honestly.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    She never did, because I have a thing called common sense, which allows me to efficiently lock my door.
    And every time she tried the door and it was locked, she knew you were cracking one off.

gouge your eyes out

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you doing living at home at 20?

10+ Year Old Account
    She never did, because I have a thing called common sense, which allows me to efficiently lock my door, I wish she would have done the same..
    To be fair here, any parents with at least a shred of common sense know that their son will masturbate. Whether they "catch" you doing it or not is irrelevant, it's pretty likely that sometimes they just know. After all, they can claim that they've "been there, done that".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    If you hear moaning from your mothers room you don't investigate. What the hell is wrong with you? What did you expect?

I'm sorry but you brought that on yourself buddy.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    What are you doing living at home at 20?
    Beats living in the streets you know. What's wrong with living in moms house? Apart from social stigma of the fact?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side