Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Something i have yet to do and probably never will, i feel the cold wind would ruin the moment.
    I have its the same really maybe with the slight thrill of getting cought.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    when they get out of the bed either in the morning after
    You do the deed. Then put back on what ever you normally sleep in and go to sleep. Just because there is someone sleeping in the same bed doesn't mean I'm gonna change what I wear to bed.

What the heck does region have to do with it?
    People anywhere in real life sometimes leave a few articles of clothing on, sometimes they don't.
    Does it really matter? You're getting laid either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you see a nipple on TV, Satan will break loose and civilization will be damned. But if you see blood and gore, its cool.

Seriously though, it's just stupid censorship because people have a stick in their ass in this country about nudity.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Yeah, I forgot how 100% of all movies produced are sci/fi with aliens. Sorry 'bout that. Maybe you should try watching something else than Powerpuff Girls some day? You might be surprised.
    Or you use what most people would consider common sense and think hmmm do people here do that? If no is the answer, it's a safe bet we don't either. Stop and think before asking a self answering question next time, it will avoid me pointing out how stupid the question is.

nah people in the us dont have sex they are asexual and reproduce through spores they release into the atmosphere
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more that consumers in the US are afraid of their bodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    All i know is that in Canada we even sleep naked during winter. Personally the only reason id have sex wearing any cloths, would be if its outside and not summer. Something i have yet to do and probably never will, i feel the cold wind would ruin the moment.
    Born and raised in Upstate NY and my wife and I always sleep nekkid... Hell we did the nasty in an unheated barn when it was 15 degrees outside more than once growing up... probably one of the few time we made love with our clothes on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better to find out yourself.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that it has to due with censorship and privacy. Not all actresses want their boobs on everyone's TV screen (same with men and penises). You show someones arm getting cut off, their arm didn't really get cut off.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

In my state at least it is the law. You MUST wear socks and shoes and at LEAST one other article of clothing. You can be fined up to 1000.

All I have to say is

For some reason Murika is completely against anything sex related, or nudity. But blowing someone's head off, or ripping someone apart is a-okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    For some reason Murika is completely against anything sex related, or nudity. But blowing someone's head off, or ripping someone apart is a-okay.
    I'll say it again, because apparently no one read my post. None of you seem to think that maybe the actors and actresses don't want to be naked for the entire world to see. There is this small thing called privacy that actors/actresses seem to get very little of. I'm sure a lot of them have family and friends who watch their movies and don't want to see them naked, and I'm sure the spouses wouldn't be too happy with it either.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't wanna be desensitized to the naked female body. I'm married and I see it often as I like. I say keep things precious. But I'm different in that regard I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I'll say it again, because apparently no one read my post. None of you seem to think that maybe the actors and actresses don't want to be naked for the entire world to see. There is this small thing called privacy that actors/actresses seem to get very little of. I'm sure a lot of them have family and friends who watch their movies and don't want to see them naked, and I'm sure the spouses wouldn't be too happy with it either.
    I can't tell if your post is brilliant satire, or just deliciously ironic.

Deleted
    Ratings thing, same as the women doing their best to keep their boobs covered after the alledged sex scene while the man is getting out of the bed and pulling the sheets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    And Europe is the exact opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    As most everyone else has said, it's a censorship thing. Americans are more comfortable with decapitation and blood spatter than naked people. Go figure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Clothes off for fun times, clothes on afterwards, temperature deciding how much goes in either case. That said, I lived in the Midwest, and now I live in Scandinavia, so it's mostly cold through the year.

Different strokes for different folks.

What's next? Asking if japanese people realy have pixelated genitals?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english