Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

why haven´t they merged battle shout and commanding shout yet?

Why haven't they done that yet?

I mean they both share a cooldown and they both give the same amount of rage , the only thing that seperates them is that they both provide different buffs and a warrior can only have 1 buff up at the same time but is it THAT bad if thee said shout would provide both health boost and attack power boost?

I mean it just saves up 1 more action bar slot in this ever bloating action bar game , right?

monks can have different buffs up at the same time locks version of commanding shout also provides spell power or something so why dont do the same for us?

10+ Year Old Account
    Same reason why paladins can't have both might and kings up at the same time. No reason at all besides "its the way its always been".

Probably will change next expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Why can't BM hunters get every single buff from every one of their pets simultaneously?

To encourage you to group with others, and limit your solo power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paperbowser View Post
    Why can't BM hunters get every single buff from every one of their pets simultaneously?

To encourage you to group with others, and limit your solo power.
    `

Thats a stupid argument because they can pretty much from whole the list (i think) of buffs to fill in with battle and commaning shout it isnt. you can only choose to fill in 2 buffs`.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Same reason why paladins can't have both might and kings up at the same time. No reason at all besides "its the way its always been".

Probably will change next expansion.
    It just pretty much clears 1 spot on the action bar the thing is with all other buffs its that they are just used to buff i believe with warriors its different thier buff is actuely used in combat to increase thier resource generation if played smart.

Becouse of choices And the game have never been so little bar bloated as it is right now.
    Playing from vanilla, when the abilities became spec dependant, i got sad becouse versatility went away, but i did love the smoothness of not having a fully filled UI anymore.

Hunters get AP buff and a pet buff, BAM

Ya it would be a logical change.

Deleted
    Why not just have all the buffs on you permanently, and then remove all those extra buttons?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Locks get stam AND sp in their one buff. Ele's get three with sp, haste and fucking mastery their best stats. Seems kinda unfair???? No bs you are gimped!! No cs you are 50k hp down??? Totally shoe horns you into comps pvp wise!!

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Why not just have all the buffs on you permanently, and then remove all those extra buttons?
    Or we could just remove them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably same reason we lost Rampage. They don't want us to have too many buffs to give. Or something.

I doubt the reason these buffs and similar like pallys stay separate is for pve reasons anymore since so many classes provide them. In pvp, having an undispellable AP and stam buff simultaneously is a bit too much. Making the warriors choose better synergy classes or sacrifice personal damage for group stam is more reasonable I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    Locks get stam AND sp in their one buff. Ele's get three with sp, haste and fucking mastery their best stats. Seems kinda unfair???? No bs you are gimped!! No cs you are 50k hp down??? Totally shoe horns you into comps pvp wise!!
    Shaman used to be the buff class with all of our totems and we used to be the only ones with Heroism.

Seems like a fair trade losing a lot of our other buffs and utility to get some nice passive buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Probably same reason we lost Rampage. They don't want us to have too many buffs to give. Or something.
    Ap and Stam are both big buffs to us; giving us both is a pretty fair solo/small group buff. I wouldn't mind them being merged but I think its a very small concern.
    I don't keybind both, so no button bloat. I just change it on my bars when needed, which is rare since given the choice between the two, I'd almost always take AP.

They want to limit it so wars only give one buff at a time, though they have a choice of which one. Keep in mind Wars provide up to 4 debuffs too, weakened armor, healing recieved, damage done, and physical damage taken, which help make up for them only having one buff.

It's funny how many people complained about the consolidation of buffs in Wrath and again Cata, how it dumbed down the game, etc. And now I see people in this thread asking for no buffs/perma buffs, consolidating things. It's kind of funny.

My how the times change!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Ap and Stam are both big buffs to us; giving us both is a pretty fair solo/small group buff. I wouldn't mind them being merged but I think its a very small concern.
    I don't keybind both, so no button bloat. I just change it on my bars when needed, which is rare since given the choice between the two, I'd almost always take AP.
    Same, I just swap em back and forth as needed. Although since we have a DK and a hunter, I generally run with Stam since it's easier to hit if someone dies or needs it, rather than making the priest do it during combat.

And to not get 20 rage when you need it? Are you some kind if Jesus?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    And to not get 20 rage when you need it? Are you some kind if Jesus?
    I dunno what this means or who its aimed at, but most raiding warriors barely touch Shouts anymore, outside of the pull. Our rage gen is quite strong and with 2p the rage threshold for our CS phases is a lot lower.
    Not saying it should be scrapped mind you; but it isn't exactly used on cooldown either.

Deleted
    A simple change would be to merge the two shouts into a single shout, but make it differentiate by spec: For prot spec it would automatically give the stamina buff + rage, for Fury and Arms, it would give the attack power buff + rage.

I don't think I've ever actually used a shout in a raid because of the buff, I only use it for rage - they're covered by other classes whose buffs last longer than the tiny 5 minutes our shouts last for.