Buying weapons at low level

Hello,
    I just started playing D3, and I met a nice player who gave me a lot of gold. So, because of this I can afford some nicer weapons from the gold AH. I'm currently lvl 18, no paragons, just regular 18. Is it worth to drop 650k on a yellow weapon good for a barbarian? Or, is everything just going to get replaced so fast it's not worth it. Thanks for the tips.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything gets replaced on normal so fast, it is definitely not worth it. Leveling goes pretty fast. If you can find some cheap +XP gear, that might be a better investment if you're really interested in spending money on a low level to smooth out the leveling process.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    6.5k probably, definitely not 650k.

Yes, my advice if you've just started is to relish the experience first time round, take it nice and slow and enjoy the challenge if there is one. Worry about ploughing through it all when the game's beginning to get, erm, "familiar".

the only reason to spend that amount low level is getting a max lvl weapon with reduced lvl 16-18 on it so you can get a 800dps weapon at lvl 44 and just power through the rest of the content easy and fast. Any weapons that you wont be using until you get max lvl are not worth it just get some cheap 20k weapons or whatever you can pick up for as cheap as possible.

OP, don't buy shit on AH to truely enjoy the game. If you feel like you are stuck or just wanna get to 60 at some point then go for it.

Once level 42-45, you can buy level reduced weapons that has like 800 dps etc...And then get 15-20k DPS np.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

If you really wanna spend shit load of gold for nothing ... buy 2 marquise ruby, one for a weapon you'll find/craft with a socket (then faceroll everything till lvl 60) and the other for your helm to get there faster