Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Wow...

I would say the type of people that judge based on appearance aren't the type of people worth knowing, but apparently that's the type of person you are. Ew.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydluffy View Post
    well like im 19 I have my G1 still I cant drive alone yet so she just took me to the mall to return it to guess
    What the hell is wrong with you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't feel embarrassed. Your sister is making you look like a Greek god in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Only ok if it comes down to ideologies.
    But looks? I guess family doesn't mean anything anymore other than a blood bond in this modern age. Sad isn't it.
    depends on how close the family is. Thats how I see my brother in general, I'm related to him but thats it, we have zero in common except for the same mother. I've a more closer bond with my nephews atm, because they want to see me when they come to visit.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I Look good tbh, its my sister im asking about not me
    I'm not gonna start with all this "real beauty is on the inside" bullshit but when you're ashamed of your sister walking next to you it's something in your mind that needs fixing, not in your sister's stomach. Ever thought this way of it- if anyone thinks less of you or your sister when you're walking down the street they simply aren't worth your attention anyway? It works wonders. If anyone judges me by the way I look before they talk to me I don't even care- I don't need people like this in my life, nobody does. They're just empty noise that goes away just as quick as it came. A lot of people don't recognize this and are desperately trying to impress people they don't even know or like but they have this super urge to please everyboy which is impossible.

She's your sister and instead of worrying what some random fuck will think about you how about you concentrate your efforts on helping her lose weight since you know she'll die pretty soon if she's 350+.

Wait, is OP a 19 yr old male?

...the hell? That kind of First World Problem smacks of 13 yr old girl to me.

She's your sister. You're 19, you should be old enough to have outgrown such immature ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP. I hope one day your ass wakes up alone all by yourself with nobody in sight, then you will appreciate every ounce that is your sister. Slap yourself in the face for being an idiot.

OP is the same...special individual...that posted this gem of a topic

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-didnt-like-it

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    My sister bought me a shirt but I wanna take it back to exchange it for a large, since X large is too big on me. But like I just dont wanna be around her due to her appearance sometimes, am I shallow for this or do other people feel the same way sometimes. I care what people think sometimes too much
    Yes, I think you are shallow.
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

Quote Originally Posted by scream2death View Post
    That is judging..
    nope its not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    op is the same...special individual...that posted this gem of a topic

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-didnt-like-it
    lolololololololololol

I dgaf bro .. most people will look and forget 2 seconds later

so yes you are being shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Unclekreepy View Post
    I dgaf bro .. most people will look and forget 2 seconds later

so yes you are being shallow.
    Im being shallow but I know thats bad but w/e....I Just feel awkward to be around my sister. Most of my friends are good looking im just not used to it...

Im being shallow but I know thats bad but w/e....I Just feel awkward to be around my sister. Most of my friends are good looking im just not used to it...
    This guy....this guy right here.

Embarrassed by walking next to his sister because she's overweight, but not embarrassed by being THAT GUY that has a body pillow with a fictional character on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    whos judging who? I dont judge people Im just saying its awkward and emberassing to go with someone overweight to the mall. I don't judge people i dont know. You dont understand the definition of judging someone
    In fact you are very judgmental. Otherwise you wouldn't feel any shame at all regarding to your sister. Your judgment is, how other people may look at you and/or your sister with disgust. Not knowing how they actually really think.

The only embarrassment is you. You are the one embarrassing yourself. And that is not limited to the real world, but in here as well.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    My sister bought me a shirt but I wanna take it back to exchange it for a large, since X large is too big on me. But like I just dont wanna be around her due to her appearance sometimes, am I shallow for this or do other people feel the same way sometimes. I care what people think sometimes too much
    You don't want to be around her due to her appearance?....

That's wrong on every level, even if you're a 14 year old girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see this guy is still trolling you kids.Well played sir,well played.

p.s. MMOChamp mods at their finest.
    Here come the Irish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I borrow your time machine? Since you went from 21yo to 19.

This story is fake, no doubt, however - if this was true:
    You're shallow, pathetic and a little child. Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Well, for puberty it's a normal feeling. I don't know how old you are.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.