is it just me that experiencing this?

for the last few weeks ive been trying to find a grp for flrexi part 2 when ever i find a grp most of them end be4 galakras has even been pulled due to tanks fake dcing and generally no patience to wait for 1. its getting to the point where im trapped trying to gear my new alt in lfr or prey that enought ppl in my guild still wana do flexi that week...

any1 else got a similar problem with flexi grps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only problem I have with Flexi groups is that half the people lie about tactics and I haven't downed a single boss in Flex 3 the past 12 groups -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Only problem I have with Flexi groups is that half the people lie about tactics and I haven't downed a single boss in Flex 3 the past 12 groups -.-
    i feel sorry for you i know the tactics sadly i dont meet the ilvl requirement to queu for part 3 i got a guild run for that and lfr and flexi havent been nice to me im stuck at 523. but i cant see a cure for people droping flexi grps be4 the 1st boss has been pulled once.

secondly this inst just happening when i lead them so we can get a fresh grp its even the once i join right be4 we go in...

if people want a smooth run DONT use the raid browser heck even guild runs arent gaurnteed to be flawless

10+ Year Old Account
    When I join a PUG FLEX on either my 568 tanky or 550 hunter, 90% end up falling apart just cause a) people fail too much b) people don't know what to do c) lack the patience to handle 1 wipe or I end up raid leading those x_x

I started running my own FLEX runs and has worked out great so far.