Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Number 3
    The Host
    I thought the Twilight movies were bad, yet somehow the Host seems like a grade-B rip-off of Twilight, yes a rip-off of an already terrible movie. The romance, acting, and themes literally make you stupider, I am not joking my IQ level dropped when I saw this movie. The story is dread-awful, there is no suspense in the villains, and the "ending" was more pedofilic than the Jacob and Vampire Baby relationship from Breaking Dawn.
    Probably because it was written by the same author.

I liked Iron Man 3. Thought it was a hell of a lot better than 2, Captain America, or Thor IMO.

Didn't hate Catching Fire as much as I thought I would--I only hated the last 15 min. Then again, I was only there because the Doctor Who thing was sold out.

Hated Man of Steel though. I just don't care for the concept of Superman and the movie does nothing to convince me otherwise. I find the whole thing boring--despite the overblown effects.

Don't care for The Amazing Spiderman. Why is it the jerkass has to be the one to get the superpowers and when he does why should I care?

Don't like Star Trek into Darkness much either. I think it's killed Star Trek more effectively than anything else ever could-not because it's a bad movie, but because there's many people who've never seen Star Trek before and they think this is what Star Trek is. They won't know that Star Trek isn't just another action-packed sci-fi romp. It was a hell of a lot more than that. And now that's all gone and we're left with this. As long as this exists, I don't think they'll make any more of the real Star Trek.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man of Steel was entertaining. People just expected it to be a Dark Knight Rises and it wasn't. But if you want a real Superman turd of a movie, you are all forgetting that awful one from 2006.

The Hobbit was good. Who cares if they took liberties. Turning a short novel into a nine hour trilogy will require filling in the blanks with something.

Seriously, bitching about those two just make me think people on here are a bunch of 'Comic Book Guys'.

The worst movie of the year was by far World War Z. It got so much hype and nothing even happened. No zombie goodness even though it was supposed to be a zombie movie. "Oh look, they are climbing up a wall and falling over! Yay. Now let's get back on the plane and watch Brad Pitt talk to people in some countries around the world. But hey, we will throw you a bone and have one zombie standing outside some lab and screeching like a bird."

So boring. Such a letdown. Not a real zombie movie. Should have been named "2 Hours of Pitt on a Plane".

I'm not sure if it is mentioned already, but I just want to point out that The Host isn't a Twilight rip off. It is based off a book written by the same author as the twilight movies. I haven't seen the movie, nor do I plan to, but just wanted to point that out.

Kick ass 2 was lame
    Hobbit 2 was lame
    Catching fire was lame

honestly I dont know how people are into this stuff.

Deleted
    The Counselor was so fucking horrible bad.. it's beyond sad.
    Got into that movie by a "sneak preview" (random upcoming movie you -> don't know what movie it is before u're inside..) and holy shit 5 people just stood up and left - and i seriously shouldve done the same.
    http://www.salon.com/2013/10/26/meet...vie_ever_made/
    xD