Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    the fact that pacific rim was not your number 1 worst movie of 2013 pretty much invalidates your entire thread.

its sharknado bad, with a few more dollars thrown at the production.

pain and gain was great, and only god forgives is excellent.

fail, fail, fail.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe ender's game, I have not watched many movies this year. I mean it was okay but not nothing special.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Lefthandpath View Post
    the fact that pacific rim was not your number 1 worst movie of 2013 pretty much invalidates your entire thread.

its sharknado bad, with a few more dollars thrown at the production.

pain and gain was great, and only god forgives is excellent.

fail, fail, fail.
    Believe it or not most people enjoyed Pacific Rim (critics too), and even though it's majorly flawed to say it's worse than say Movie 43 or the Host is an outright lie.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I even hated Russell Crowe in it.

I think I first realised I was going to hate this movie in the first scene with him Avatarring around Krypton. Ugh.
    Russell Crowe was ok, but Zod carried the movie imo.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    After Earth

//thread

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Russell Crowe was ok, but badass german chick carried the movie imo.
    Fixed that a bit
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Elysium was probably the biggest let-down. I can't put my finger on why, but it was rather heavy handed (which I sort of expected), and uninteresting overall (which I didn't).

The 2nd Hobbit flick was more entertaining than the first, despite the well documented absurdities. None of these so far hold a candle to the LotR flicks, though credit must be given for the great job they did with Smaug.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Elysium was probably the biggest let-down. I can't put my finger on why, but it was rather heavy handed (which I sort of expected), and uninteresting overall (which I didn't).

The 2nd Hobbit flick was more entertaining than the first, despite the well documented absurdities. None of these so far hold a candle to the LotR flicks, though credit must be given for the great job they did with Smaug.
    The Smaug visuals are probably why it avoided my top 10 worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    The Last Airbender. Its so bad, that it transcends time and space.

Also sens it has been talked about. I would like to point out to everyone that the second part of the Hobbit is almost the best movie in the world right now.

As for Pacific Rim. I heard it was the good kinda bad. It was not great but something about that made it entertaining.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    Now you see me, utterly terrible everything else i enjoyed this year even loved arnys new movie that everyone hated haha.
    THIS. SO MUCH THIS. I had forgotten about it but Jesus Christ what a trainwreck of a movie. So many detestable actors as well. Woody Harrelson...I hate him. I hate that red-haired bimbo too. Then even the actors I thought were good were brought low by this terrible film. And the worst part about it is PEOPLE LIKED IT!? It's got a 7.3 on IMDB. How? Who? It baffles me.

Kind of surprised at the result; Man of Steel, World War Z, Elysium and I even saw Gravity, you guys must have only watched good movies this year. Only 1 mention for After Earth, I guess people were wise enough to not see it lol. I haven't watched a lot of movies this year but I'll say that Hobo with a Shotgun is the worst movie I've seen in my entire life; I hate when curiosity gets the better of me I should never have watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Kind of surprised at the result; Man of Steel, World War Z, Elysium and I even saw Gravity, you guys must have only watched good movies this year. Only 1 mention for After Earth, I guess people were wise enough to not see it lol. I haven't watched a lot of movies this year but I'll say that Hobo with a Shotgun is the worst movie I've seen in my entire life; I hate when curiosity gets the better of me I should never have watched it.
    After Earth barely missed my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefthandpath View Post
    That would be accurate, if Pacific Rim wasn't pretty awesome, which it was, thus pretty much invalidating your post. Sorry mate.

As for my worst, I didn't actually see all that many movies from 2013...hell, I haven't seen a lot of movies I was pretty interested in(like Man of Steel and Elysium), much less movies I wasn't interested in(The Host, Grown Ups 2). Of the ones I did see, Iron Man 3 was kinda disappointing, and some things about it I did think sucked though I didn't hate the movie or anything, either. I think I've only seen like 8 movies from 2013, but of them, I guess I do rank Iron Man 3 the lowest, so there you go.

Man of Steel.

After earth.... such a let down.

Sharknado was bad, still better than After Earth - it was bad and annoying. I think of Pacific Rim as a 'summer popcorn' movie - loud, brash, dumb & fun - so I kind of liked it.

Deleted
    Beautiful Creatures ....nuff said!

Probably...idk i have only seen 5 movies this year most from 2012 so i'm going to go with...... That one movie where the family hires two ghost fighters to save their house and exorcise the wife. Forgot the name completely but it was just a crock of shit shoved into 2 hours. The real story took place over 7 years not 2 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Probably...idk i have only seen 5 movies this year most from 2012 so i'm going to go with...... That one movie where the family hires two ghost fighters to save their house and exorcise the wife.
    Insidious 1&2?