Poll: Which are you looking forward to more?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I haven't been following either with much interest tbh, since Firefall turned out to be rather less than its hype indicated.
    I tend to follow really the indie game scene more than the big names now in most cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Titanfall for pretty much the reason everyone said.... it can be played on PC. I just rarely touch consoles at all, unless they have some good exclusives.

On what consoles can Destiny be played on? If its just for Xbone and PS4 I won't be bothering with it for some years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    titanfall just because it's coming out on the pc <3
    newest console here is my nintendo 64
    man your in the golden age... DO NOT UPGRADE YOUR CONSOLE, maybe down-grade.

Titanfall. But "The Division" is gonna be awesome.

Destiny for me, but as I don't plan on buying a PS4 or Xbone (well I don't plan on buying Xbone period, but still), probably eill end up with Titanfall on the PC.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Titanfall. The previews I saw at E3 looked decent and it's coming to PC. I don't own either next gen console (probably won't until they come down in price/get fixes) so Destiny is out of the question for the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    So, which big name FPS are you looking forward to more in 2014? Titanfall or Destiny? Personally, I'll be playing infinite amounts of Destiny on PS4 simply cause its a Bungie game and they're supporting PS4, but Titanfall will get played like crazy on my XBO until then.
    Oh the ignorance... it hurts I tell you. IT HURTS! I highlighted the ignorant part of your statement. Bungie supports all systems, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One. Activision, the publisher of Destiny who is now in contract with the game developer Bungie, has made a deal with Sony for Destiny exclusive content on that system.

It hurts my brain immensely when people say Bungie favors a certain audience. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Anyways, on topic, I look forward to both equally. As someone who has been playing shooters since Quake 3 Arena its nice to finally see something new other than Halo/CoD/Battlefield. Its time for something new.

Also, if anyone in this thread calls Destiny an MMO I'm targeting you next.
    Call me House.

Between the two? Destiny, I guess. Not really super excited for either one but Titanfall looks fairly lame for all the attention it's getting, IMHO, like Wildstar I don't get why so many fucks are being given about it. Perhaps I'll change my mind in the future but I've yet to be convinced, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll play Titanfall on my PC and Destiny on my PS4.
    I'd say Destiny looks more exciting, mostly the MMO elements.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Can't say I'm terribly interested in either. I'm mildly intrigued by both, but neither have really blown me away in any way. We'll see what happens when they launch though.

Would be nice to play destiny... if it were on PC.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Would be nice to play destiny... if it were on PC.
    PC too hard to develop for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to play Destiny, but I'm sure as hell not buying an Xbone or PS4 for it. Ignoring PC ports these days is a very strange decision, since the new consoles basically are PCs. Seems like they're just setting potential profits on fire.

Titanfall looks okay, but I'll definitely be waiting for a price drop or steam sale or something.

I'm a PC person, but destiny looks to good. I'm gonna have to get a ps4 for it alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the latest issue of Game Informer, I'm more excited about Destiny, but I'll pick both up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Titanfall because it's on the PC, Destiny would be my choice if it was on the PC though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Titanfall. But i'm going to get Destiny too.

I don't get the whole "PC" thing. A lot of the time (since I'm a multiplayer gamer) online games that I play on PC, there's at least one hacker every few games that fucking ruin everything. Unless, i'm out of date, since I dont play online PC for that reason.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-01-01 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    PC too hard to develop for.
    Is it?

I keep hearing that PC ports are easy but the game itself ends up being crap because it is designed on a console.

Either way.

It's a shame.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nuveem View Post
    Destiny is not on PC, so why would anyone care? Goldeneye 64 was the first and LAST Shooter I played on a Console with a Gamepad.
    You haven't missed much.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Destiny definitely because Titanfall is another call of duty kiddie
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.