Warrior & Priest LF [A] Guild

Found a home - thanks everyone! :)
    Last edited by heymissheart; 2014-01-17 at 01:38 AM.

Hey there! Quick question. We raid 2 hours a night, our schedule is Tue, Wed, Thurs. You post your availability is Tue & Thurs. Could Wednesday be acceptable being 2 hours a night?

Looking for both, a tank and specifically a Resto Druid to complete our roster for 25man.

Hi Papi,

My husband (the tank) would be able to make Wednesday, but unfortunately, I would not, as my work schedule would not permit (I work just about every night except for Tues & Thurs, except for the occasional weekend night off, however Wednesday is one that I will usually not be scheduled off), so I will not be available that night.

Still looking for a home!

You both would be a perfect fit for Eleventh Hour - Durotan, US. We raid 2 nights a week on Ally side. Currently we raid Wed and Thrus nights 8-11pm est. We need melee dps with offspec tank and we could always use a priest healer. Our guild started 12/17/2013 as a reroll guild. Our members were looking for a place to call home and we feel we have made that vision become a reality. Most of our raiders have normal SoO experience and a few our of officers have Heroic SoO experience.

Check out our website if you are interested.
    eleventhhourdurotan.enjin.com

Heymissheart,

Is faction a dealbreaker? If not, I think you two might be able to find a home with <The Tribe>. We raid Tues & Thurs, 8-11pm CST (I know you put EST, but I see you are in Illinois so I assume CST is okay-ish?). We've also got quite a few couples that play together and generally a decent sized group of women that are active. You can find us at longlivethetribe.com. I sent you both realID requests, Cristalia#1260, if you'd like to chat more.

Either way, good luck to you both.
    Last edited by Cristalia; 2014-01-12 at 07:53 AM.