Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Spent it sick with a cold, sleeping. If I didn't have a cold, then I would have spent it playing GW2 or some other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    Unfortunately I spend every day alone and probably always will.
    That sounds like you don't want to, make a change if so?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Anyone else spending New Year's Eve alone?
    New years? What? Oh, right. Uh... /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Sexual partner.
    I don't know why but that sounds so... impersonal.
    time is money - money is power - power corrupts

Deleted
    I organised a firework show with an after party, there was a LOOOOT of people, of course many I did not know, but that means we made a lot of profits.

I spent it alone. I flew down to see my parents/younger brother specifically for Christmas and NYE, and then I had the flu over Christmas, ruining it. Feeling better for NYE, my parents went to bed at 9:30 and my brother went out of town for work. I knew no one anymore in this town as they all turned to drugs and so I sat playing WoW with the family dog in my lap.

It was depressing. The last NYE of my 30's and I was talking to a dog and playing a video game.

Forever Alone is right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had an awesome night! Went to see Destroid in Salt Lake City. 2013 got DESTROID!!!! This link was the same show just in a different city. Definitely recommend

Eh, i have been for the last few years, but its alright because i get to stream phish' NYE performance

was just me, my cat, and some beers this new years eve. was awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    No offense to you OP, but these kind of threads about being alone are pathetic. Not trying to be a dick, but i've always lived my life happy because I follow one rule: Find the solution to issues rather than spending time sulking about them. If I'm alone, I don't create threads for attention or cry to myself. I pick myself up and go out to some social environment regardless of how much of an introvert I am. Too often people are fine w/ complaining about issues rather than jumping straight to the solution. Do people enjoy being in a state of mind that isn't enjoyable? Or am I just confused and we humans are supposed to be in a state where we hate our lives but don't want to do anything about it? Idk about others, but when there's something in my life that needs fixing, I do it... You only have one life, why settle for "meh" when you can have it your way? Don't be afraid to put in the effort.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Which is better, alone, or getting micturated upon?
    http://bloomington.craigslist.org/mis/4267589122.html