Deleted
    The holidays are fine as they are, always look forward to them, lots of fun stuff to do

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see more bosses you can queue for like hallows end and midsummer festival.

Deleted
    All main cities being used instead of just Org/Sw

I hope they remove the battleground achievement from Children's Week, but if that's not going to happen then I hope they do something to encourage us to go roam the entire world again like we did the first time the Lunar Festival or the Midsummer Festival was implemented.

New mounts =D aswell as make an event for brewfest with pandas !

New pets, mounts, and vanity items. Maybe add another piece to the storyline quests for the holidays that have them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to see World Events updated with new things to do and new rewards.

It'd be awesome if Blizz added a boss for Winter Veil-event. A huge, hulking santa that refuses to hand you your well-earned epics.

Winter veil - More relevant and interesting things beside a daily of going to kill an easily solo-able or duo-able mob (even in first raid armor of expac)
    - For the tree area to zone out between servers in Ironforge to reduce lag and to prevent people from standing on gifts to troll
    All - For the items to be somewhat relevant and helpful for the patch the event is in like the cloaks from mid summers were never helpful in MoP...
    - For there to be more then a dungeon or a boring daily quest to storm through a small quest chain would be nice or something or a variant of dailys for each holiday

:D

I would like a reindeer or a santa world boss which respawns somewhere unkown in Azeroth.
    Maybe with faction loot, dropping rare mounts.

Deleted
    Pandaren being part of the Lunar Festival, and having rewards and quests related to them.
    A reworked Heroes day (not for just Uther and Grom) but with all the heroes of the lore... and quest and rewards related to them (maybe some transmog items that will look like the armour of thoes heroes, but make it very rare)

Would like to see better gifts at x-mas. And also it would be great if they added more achievements and more rewards to earn.

Deleted
    Legendary Pet Tamer for holydays. (similar darkmoon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hollidays to be more acctive, like more NPC who walks in citty like a parade.

Deleted
    update them every year with something you want to see. and dont make fos avaible every year again...

I'd add a new holiday. Either something like April Fool's being celebrated in game or a mother's or father's day. Mother's day could honor the earth mother, Therazane, and other lore figures who have children.

I'd like to see year-specific stuff like pelting leaders with the BB gun from 2009 or whatever not count for any achievement points. Make it a feat of strength or something, but it's annoying to see that I can never get that achievement because I wasn't there for that present. Also, entering.

Deleted
    A few new quests/achievements every years

I want the Imp in a ball!

Upgrade the loot drops to match the current tier of content. Add more holiday bosses like Ahune and Direbrew.