Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Those are for lazy people. Use a shovel. You can work out while you clear snow
    Nah, I'll take modern machinery over backbreaking manual labor.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving it thus far..

But the saying is, if I remember correctly: "Green christmas is a white easter" / Winter is coming.
    Atleast thats the saying here. Except the last part.
    "Easter will be insane." - the Starks needs to adopt this saying.
    I like juice

Deleted
    going from leeds in england to the french alps to ski tommorow...

It's only snowed once here, but has been plenty cold.(Washington state)

Deleted
    Southern Sweden reporting: We haven't had one single flake of snow yet. We had hail one day, but that was very brief and it quickly turned into rain.

We're still not getting any freezing weather though. We've had a few days below 0, but that's maybe 4-5 nights during the whole winter. Temperature is mostly around 3-10 degrees.

I'm pretty sure the russian cold will hit is in mid january/early feb again and we'll get minus 20. Southern Swedish winter usually starts at the end of january and lasts until somewhere in march.

i would love some good snowy days, here is soo rare that happen once every ten years.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

It was -31C here today with wind chill.....in Winnipeg where my cousin lives it was -52C. Anyone who complains about warm winter has neve seen a Canadian winter thats for damn sure

...trade?
    Last edited by Neyze; 2014-01-03 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely if ever see much snow where I'm at in Tennessee. Of course the city is also located on a bluff and that f's with the weather a little bit. But we rarely ever get much snow if any here. It might flurry a little and if we're lucky we may get 2". Now the areas around me? They get snow, towns about 1 1/2 -2 hours north and south get snow, hr away to the east? they get snow.. Memphis... it just gets shit on... rainy and cold with a chance of ice.... that shit sucks. I would love to get some snow on occasion.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 w/ Morpheus cooler
    Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi ATX Ram: 4 x 16gb 3200 Gskill FlareX Case: Cosair Crystal 570X
    PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 850w SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb, WD Blue 500gb Mouse: Logitech G600

I'd love winter without snow! I hate it and I live in Minnesota.

Deleted
    Fuck snow, I never want to see snow again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    This is why the snow gods invented:

NO FUCK THOSE. My dad blasted me with snow today >.> was slightly unpleasant.
    OT: You can have some of the snow from PA. Don't feel like pushing carts in the ice and snow tomorrow =D
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Speaker View Post
    NO FUCK THOSE. My dad blasted me with snow today >.> was slightly unpleasant.
    OT: You can have some of the snow from PA. Don't feel like pushing carts in the ice and snow tomorrow =D
    Oh carts you say?

Try pushing one of these pieces of shit across a tarmac. And pushed because two tugs are broken down, due to the cold and the other three are already used elsewhere:

They're surprisingly easy to move in the summer, but they may as well be Thor's hammer in the winter. Oh and fill it with fifty bags too.

And these bitches suck to push on ice too:

That's a ground power unit. Probably weighs 500 pounds.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2014-01-04 at 02:29 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

you can take all our snow, I loved snow when I was a kid, but I don't get paid days off from work for snow days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    you can take all our snow, I loved snow when I was a kid, but I don't get paid days off from work for snow days.
    I had a snow day yesterday. And no I was not paid for it. Luckily, it was my day off and my boss only wanted me to come in for some extra hours anyways, so it still felt good.
    Putin khuliyo

I quite enjoy this January shorts and t-shirt weather. Nothing like 80* and sunny!

Deleted
    In Greece snow days are scarce and depend a lot on the location of the place. But i do remember there was a time when it snowed so much, and it did so much cold, that all the pipes and stuff were frozen and we didnt have water.We were unable to open our windows and doors etc etc.

It was like aliens had invaded us, everybody was like "Wtf ???". And of course we didnt have school for about 7+ days. I believe it was during 2006.

Hasnt snowed this much ever since. Last year was tragic and currently it seems even worse even though we just missed that giant snowball that hit places like Turkey, Jordan, Syria,Israel and even Egypt by JUST a few miles...if only it had followed a more western course....would have been epic even though im no longer a student