Page 1 of 35
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why do some Europeans dislike the English?

Keyword here SOME

Why do some people dislike anybody?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do some people dislike my post. And the English, to make it relevant.

U.S... we wuv you, Engwish people, you ou fwends. (And in many cases prob distant cousins.)
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-12-28 at 08:23 PM.

Deleted
    inhumane? I aren't flame baiting just curious about your reasoning

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Another stupid thread. Why does anyone dislike any other random group? They just do.

Deleted
    because of topics like this one

Deleted
    obviously jealous of our food, girls and weather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Another stupid thread. Why does anyone dislike any other random group? They just do.
    That's not true. We hate the french because they're stuck up and smell funny. That's a perfectly valid reason. Most of the world hates America because they seem to want to play world police. There's a valid reason.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure all countries are disliked by some people.

I can't say I hate England, as I have never been there. Or actually, I do have 1 thing I dislike. You guys are all driving on the wrong side of the road!

Deleted
    Main reason might be Britains concious distancing itself from Europe while sucking the dick of US and trying to become a state of USA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Keyword here SOME
    Assumptions, hearsay and speculation. Personal experience, bigotry, lack of knowledge.

Many of the same reasons anyone dislikes anything without actually being sure why. Sometimes even having a "reason", just a blinkered one.

Deleted

From what I know - it's moreso due to actions taken in history that have caused nothing but deep-rooted anomosity in some people of various nations. Land grabs, plantations and such. Again, from what I know of it, it's nothing at all against modern day English people - it's moreso the bad seed planted by their ancestors. Hate is too strong a word too anyway (imo).

I find this thread unnecessary. There's always going to be people disliking stuff, either with a reason or without, it doesn't matter. There's nothing you can do so there's no point in trying to figure out why they think as they do, because it will end up with insults and what not.

I don't see you asking why some english people dislike europeans?
    Technically, aren't the english also european?
    Do you dislike yourself?

To keep on topic, I think you just answered your own question by starting this thread, because you act like you're not part of the EU, which some people may find arrogant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I am the only one that dislikes Swedish girls. Everyone has their preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Main reason might be Britains concious distancing itself from Europe while sucking the dick of US and trying to become a state of USA.
    Between giving them a choice to become a state of Germany, which do you think they will choose?
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2013-12-28 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Is this still about us refusing to use the euro as currency?

Because they're so posh..
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Englands a great place, unfortunately its full of English.
    Don't you have a Mars Bar to batter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Between giving them a choice to become a state of Germany, which do you think they will choose?
    If they were a state of Germany rather than of USA their citizens might have some privacy rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's always people that dislike other people. Europe is a continent that has a long history of imperial competition - England was one of the major competitors for land that needed to be colonised in the 'new world,' and certainly lots of blood was spilled as history ran its course.

These differences are engrained in culture. You'd be hard-pressed to negate them consciously.
    Last edited by Berri; 2013-12-28 at 08:41 PM.