10+ Year Old Account

Question Planing on Buying a console!

Ok so I'll be going back to Melbourne in a month or two,I'm planing on buying a console there but I cannot make up my mind on which one to go for...
    The last console's I had was Nintendo Cube and the PS2,now im stuck with Nintendo Wii U - PS4 - Nintendo 3DS!
    If any of you have these can you please post on which one is better and why?

Well thanks for your time pps! And ofc the answers

Deleted
    Why do you want a console when you can just upgrade your PC? Not starting a PC vs console war I just want to know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a 3ds. You can take it with you when you go to the bathroom. Invaluable for the occasional constipation. Oh and there are a lot of good games on it too I guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Of those choices PS4 is the better for actual games, Wii U is best for social gaming (Party stuff), and the DS is best for on-the-go gaming.

But really, upgrade your pc

Nintendo 3DS is a handheld, not a console. I'm not gonna decide whether you should get a console or a handheld lol, that's up to you and depends on your lifestyle.

PS4 vs. Wii U I'd personally take PS4 if you care about the games themselves, Wii U if you want Mario and family games.

From,
    A guy who has PS4, Wii, and who got Wii U for his birthday but made his parents return it because I wasn't paying for it only to wait for a fucking Zelda game to come out.

Deleted
    Wii is for the women and children, Nintendo is something totally different, so just get a PS4.