Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see the Night Elf Female. I have very little hope in blizzard to get it right but at least it will be one model out of the way.

That Hearthstone concept art is great. Keeping the game as it is(same cards etc.) just reskinning and new sounds...for...let's say 15$ per ingame shop. Diablo and Starcraft version. The opponent gets to see the game in whatever skin he likes best. Could generate some money for Blizz and they would just need one or two additional dedicated designers. Definitely worth thinking about if hearthstone really kicks it off...

If you take a look at the sims for dk's, you'll notice that in 522 gear they're at the top of the dps charts. When you sim 528 they drop down to 10th. When you sim 536 they drop down to 16th. When you sim 553 they drop down to 23rd. This is why the dk community is laughing at this guy. It's not in our minds. It's not made up make believe land. It's a fact that at the start of the tier dk's are on the top and as you get gear your dps barely moves whereas everyone around you has huge jumps in dps when they get gear and they leave you behind. So no, we're not asking for buffs we're asking for balance for scaling issues.

Are we going to have to buy character change/re-customization to be able to change the look of our already max level character when the new character models come out? i know thats asking a lot, but it would be nice to not have to.

I'm dying to see Female Night Elf model!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Just let me see my female tauren and get it over with! The suspense is killing me! I know you were working on male tauren. Let's see some more ladies, please!!
    I hear you! Oh all I want is to see the femtaurs! :O I'll die to be finally able to customise my lady tauren with more than four hairstyles, oh please, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Katowsky View Post
    Are we going to have to buy character change/re-customization to be able to change the look of our already max level character when the new character models come out? i know thats asking a lot, but it would be nice to not have to.
    They've said a couple of times that at the moment they don't have any plans to, but from what they've shown, a lot of it is updating the older versions of what's available. When they start doing more changes for race/gender combos that don't have as many options (looking at you, female tauren!) there might be enough force to push them to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Katowsky View Post
    Yep. Chilton said on twitter if you don't like the way it looks you have the honor of paying to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    If you take a look at the sims for dk's, you'll notice that in 522 gear they're at the top of the dps charts. When you sim 528 they drop down to 10th. When you sim 536 they drop down to 16th. When you sim 553 they drop down to 23rd. This is why the dk community is laughing at this guy. It's not in our minds. It's not made up make believe land. It's a fact that at the start of the tier dk's are on the top and as you get gear your dps barely moves whereas everyone around you has huge jumps in dps when they get gear and they leave you behind. So no, we're not asking for buffs we're asking for balance for scaling issues.
    Sims are not exactly the most reliable source of information on how a class is performing. If anything sims should really be used as a "if I change this on my gear will it boost my output" and even then they wont always be reliable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since the update is going to be on the official website, it will most likely be for models that have already been rigged (animated). Last we heard, the models which were already rigged, or about to be rigged, but which weren't on the official site are: female gnome, female dwarf, male undead, female undead, male tauren, female troll.

So, I think any of those would be a good bet.

Of course, they might surprise us with something else new.

Been refreshing for a few hours now. I guess it's only noon their time, but i'm pretty stoked about seeing some new stuff! How certain are we that they'll show something today?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaha View Post
    Sims are not exactly the most reliable source of information on how a class is performing. If anything sims should really be used as a "if I change this on my gear will it boost my output" and even then they wont always be reliable.
    Sims are a great tool to guage it. Cause the two other dks in my raid group and myself all feel like we're not getting stronger when we get gear. But we're watching everyone else get stronger. But you can't argue feelings, so the sims back up what you feel. I don't want us to be number 1 again I just want a little balance and the scaling issues to stop. I would like to feel stronger as I get gear too.

Hope Blood elf Males fuckin get real beards something or i race change to orc something.

Pretty sure that the new troll models will be the ones from ToT, so I think it would be nice if they showed some new ones, like Undeads or Night Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will be a bit before it is on the website. It isn't going to be as fast as that tweet made it seem.

https://twitter.com/artofcgrobinson/...23296041115649

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had a look at the new map for Draenor and it looks awesome if not mistaken a lot bigger for sure and some nice sounding areas..

That Hearthstone skin looks freaking awesome. Me likely a lot !

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    AAAAAAAAH I CANT WAIT FOR THE MODELS!!!!!!!!! I want nelf, troll, undead and orc female pls!!!

I hope when they update the human model that they will fix the awkward, silly looking run animation too.

Dat Hearthstone skin!

Someone make a Starcraft one! :O