Looking for a guild (A or H) for the future!

Hello!

I recently came back to WoW about a month ago after missing nearly the entire MOP expansion. I would really love to find a guild that I can settle into before WoD, preferably one with the end goal of doing Mythic level raiding.

My Raiding Experience:
    Vanilla: Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub, AQ20, AQ40, Naxxramas.
    Burning Crusade: Karazhan, Mag, Gruul, The Eye, Serpentshrine, Black Temple (took a break during Sunwell)
    Wrath: Naxx (10 and 25), Ulduar (10 and 25, some hard modes), TOC (10) (was playing Cataclysm alpha/beta and missed ICC)
    Cataclysm: All 3 entry raids (did some bosses on heroic), Firelands (did some heroics), Dragon Soul (did some heroics)
    MOP: Raid Finder of all the raids

What I offer a guild:
    - Flexibility. Willing to play whatever helps a guild. 90 Warlock, Druid, Rogue, Paladin and Monk. 85+ Death Knight, Priest, Warrior and Hunter. Can easily level Mage and Shaman too if required.
    - Can fill any role. I have extensive experience healing, tanking and doing ranged and melee damage. I tend to learn whatever class I make my main inside out and I love learning everything I can about things.
    - Extensive raid, guild and leading experience. I've been in quite a few guilds, both in the short term and the long term and have done almost every piece of content when it was current. I have experience being a main tank, class officer, guild leader and raid leader but I can easily be just a plain old raider and be just as happy.
    - Every profession leveled at the moment to support whatever class I make my main. Always gemmed, enchanted, flasked, food, and whatever else is required for a raid.
    - Willingness to tank, heal or deal damage
    - Team player, love doing things with a guild and/or helping people do things.

While my end goal is to find a guild that will do Mythic raiding, I care most about how welcoming the guild is and becoming part of "the family" with time I hope

I understand that this isn't really a post for a specific character, but hopefully someone is interested in what I have to offer. Best way to contact me is via private message here or by posting in this thread! Thanks for reading this!

Hey there melianna,

You seem like you would be an excellent asset to our group! Renshai (US-Lightbringer) is currently 5/14H guild looking to expand for WoD and Mythic raiding. I would love to chat wih you when you get a chance! PM me @ RealID jglordsphinx@excite.com.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced

Hi! I'm Arienn, recruiting officer for Dark Legend on Earthen Ring US - Alliance. Currently we are recruiting for WoD and 6.0. I think you might be a good fit and I'd really like to opportunity to talk to you. You can contact me at Arienn#1677

We are a balance of being serious about progression, while keeping it laid back, and we definitely have that "family" like atmosphere. We always clear normal content and heroic if we have time. We are a long standing guild, been raiding together since MC.

We raid Tues, Wed & Sun 9pm - 11:30pm EST.

Hey Mel,
    If you're still looking for a guild, I'd like you to consider Sanctum of Dreams on Turalyon. We're a friendly group of misfits that have been together for few years. We're active in every aspect of WoW and I think you'd be a great asset to our guild.

We have a 6/14H team and an 11/14 normal team. We pvp in Arena teams, randoms, and we're putting together an RBG team. In addition to these teams, we also do fun, organized guild events, heroic instances and scenarios, and flex raids.

If all this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, check out our website ( cen.enjin.com) or hit me up on real id (Sweenjamin#1296) for more information.

If you are still looking I would love to talk to you
    We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues .we would like to keep farming normals and also start progressing on heroics in current content while we would also like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless but right now are just trying to fill our ten man team .A warlock and a shadow priest would be great but all ranged will be considered We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you.We are a bit older as most of us are mid 30's we all have jobs and real life commitments but like to game as well. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home and we will schedule a mumble interview with you. We are recruiting dps for the most part may be able to work with a healer but dps is what we need.

After reviewing your post, I wanted to introduce you to <Everclear>, an alliance raiding guild on the Whisperwind server.

EC is an adult friendly guild founded by a group friends. These players have known each other for several years. Their raiding experience and leadership, places EC in an ideal position to grow on the Whisperwind server and lead players through end-game content.

Raiding Schedule (All times are United States Central Standard Times)
    Sun - 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm ** invites starts at 8:45 pm
    Tues - 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm ** invites starts at 8:45 pm
    Thur -9:00 pm to 11:00 pm ** invites starts at 8:45 pm

What we have to offer
    1. Players looking to kill bosses;
    2. Social and friendly guildies who enjoy playing the game;
    3. Drama-free environment;
    4. Solid progression;
    5. Recruitment when needed;
    6. Strong leadership.

Our Expectations
    1. Complete the application fully and thoroughly;
    2 Maintain consistent attendance;
    3. Show skill, knowledge and talent with regards to your class and spec;
    4. Be serious in raids (know strats, use consumables, be punctual, and humble);
    5. Communicate well, using ventrilo;
    6. Keep up to date on the guild news through regular use of guild Forums.

Finally, if this sounds interesting to you, please contact us at everclear.shivtr.com by submitting an application, or in game by whispering or sending in game mail at Thechad, Sindyloo, Thosadin, Gatecaster or Pennycillin on the Whisperwind Server. We welcome your interest.