557 Hunter Looking For A Friendly, Casual/Semi-Casual Guild

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AEa/simple

I am a dedicated and experienced raider, who is looking for a friendly raiding environment. I am available Monday through Thursday, starting at 5 PM mountain time.
    I am willing to transfer to any server, Horde or Alliance.
    As well, I am also willing to bring a Blood DK, Holy Pally, and Lock in the future.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there. Let's chat! My guild (War Ensemble) is a tight-knit bunch of friends, I am confident you will like us! Our raid atmosphere is laid back yet still having a clear and driven focus at hand - progressing through current content. We are currently in need of a Hunter or a Warlock for a Core Raiding position, currently 13/14N and doing Garrosh progression.

Add me: Zaffre#1380. Talk to you soon!

Hi Araestira,

KoT is a friendly, mature raiding guild currently recruiting a hunter for our 25 man raid. We have a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday raid schedule, between 8:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m. MST. We're a level 25 guild and have cleared 25 man Garrosh, with plans to start heroics next week.

Our guild is made up of working adults over the age of 30 with families/jobs who wanted to progress through content with people who take pride in playing their class well, while participating in a supportive, respectful raiding atmosphere. Our perspective is that guild raiding should be an fun, social, and organized activity. We have always preferred 25 man raiding because we feel that 25 mans are more immersive and beneficial to the social aspect of raiding.

Our guild has been around since August 2005. We moved to Lightbringer server in September 2012 for a better economy and more recruitment opportunities.

Our guild site is at: http://kotguild.shivtr.com. Check out our site for more info, or send a BT request to MercurioBlue#1648 to ask questions.

Hello! Over here on Madoran, Hordecore is looking for a hunter to come join our 25 man raiding group! We are currently 8/14H and we raid T/W/Th 7-10PM PST.

I'd love to talk to you about us more, so add me on RealID: PepChwartz#1917

Hey Araestira, Necrology is looking for a good hunter.

Were 8/14h in 3rd week of being together as a 25m, we were 10m last year.

We're a focused 25 man raiding guild striving for end game content. Our player base consists of veteran Vanilla players to Cataclysm start ups, but most of us have played together for going on six years.

While we're out to have fun, we are looking for highly motivated, committed, and skilled players. We expect everyone to come prepared to raids and be on top of your game.

Our raid days/times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:30 to 10:30 server (8:30 to 11:30 EST). At least 75% attendance is expected.

Please be in best available gear to you and be appropriately gemmed and enchanted. We do keep in mind that better gear will come with killing bosses, so don't shy away if you are lower on the gear side. Keeping up with your dailies for valor, gear, coins, etc. is always a plus. Apps with no viable maxed professions, missing glyphs, etc. will be thrown out automatically. While we do not believe you should put WoW ahead of real life, we are still looking for players who will not disappear after raiding for the week.

If you think you will fit in well with us or if you have any questions about the guild or current recruiting needs please contact Xig or Dreaper in game or via this forum post.

Or battletag #DReaper1851

necrology-kt.com - for live stream wowlogs and more.

I would really like to speak with you if have time. We are a horde 10 Man guild on Dawnbringer and have been around for 6 years. we will be moving to 25 man with our other heroic raid team 11/14H at the latest feb 25th. We have a great reputation on our server. We are very mature and professional and good at what we do. We have strong leadership and always push content.

Current Raiding:
    5/14H SoO
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raid Schedule:
    Mon, Tues, Thurs 8-1130pm EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are a zero drama guild.
    We don’t recruit for bench spots.
    We are very tight as a group and guild.
    we supply everything flask/pots/food/gems/ect

If you have any questions hit me up and let’s talk.

Icefyre#1326 Kuroda#1285

Hey there Premonition is currently looking for a hunter to fill a core position for current progression and in WoD I will leave my guild spam here:

<Premonition> is a 10 man semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server, horde side.

Recruiting for current progression and in preparation for WoD

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

- Recruitment Needs -
    Currently looking for:
    • Death Knight : Medium(frost)
    • Druid : Closed
    • Hunter : High
    • Mage : High
    • Monk : Closed
    • Paladin : Closed
    • Priest : High(shadow, Disc/Holy)
    • Rogue : High
    • Shaman : Closed
    • Warlock : Closed
    • Warrior : Medium(Fury)

All are welcome to apply, regardless of recruitment needs.

Please message and officer in game if any questions or concerns. Guersant (Guersant#1862), Flyntflosy (Ludacris#1776).

We are looking for skilled ranged DPS. iLvl is not as important as skill and personality.

We are 1/14 Heroic.

Raid times: 8 - 11 pm EST Tues, Wed, Thurs

Realid/Battletag: Lusaphor#1700, Matteh#1859, or Etend#1218

I would like to talk in game or Mumble.