10+ Year Old Account

how would i make a sig out of this art?

Would it be possible to make a sig out of this, with a link to the artist?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...04-d6kuzbm.jpg

How would I go about doing that.

Im also not entirely sure who made it. Its on the front page of mmochampion, but it links to here.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2014-01-07 at 03:18 AM.

Easy way yo to it would be to save it and open it in paint, then size it tot he mmo-champ limit... i dont remember what the rules are.

There are probably tons of other ways, but thats the only way i know lol.

Copy and paste this into your signature:

Signature by breathing2004.

Of course you really should ask the guy for permission, but if you link his deviantart he probably won't consider it plagiarism. In fact he'll probably be grateful.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Oh yeah I should mention I only know how to get the job done, maybe someone with photoshop skills could have made the image clearer after resizing it, but I think its unlikely. If it is I have to stop using Paint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I think you should just crop a part and link it to the full image. Like so:

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'd recommend you don't use the exact version Blueobelisk linked above though, as it is still in violation of the signature file size restriction. We're unfortunately only allowed about 50 kb. Here's basically the same image just a lil' smaller:

Oh I didn't even notice the kB limit lol. I didn't realize it was like that. I saved it as PNG through habit.

In fact, my current sig could be over limit and I wouldn't even know. Let's find out what happens.