Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
My current weakaura for anti charges works like this:

I have a small red square appear at one, a small yellow at two, a small green at three, a small blue at four (at which point I have four small squares arranged in a square) and then at five I put a larger purple square in the middle, partially overlapping. If the duration is less than five seconds, each square is replaced with a bright white swirl, meant to catch my eye while providing a visual indicator that the CPs are about to expire.

So if you DO want to add a countdown, consider having an option where the number isn't immediately visible (as it isn't useful all the time), and only appears (or maybe makes the existing display blink annoyingly) when only a couple seconds are left. Anticipation time remaining isn't NORMALLY important, but it absolutely can be, so I would recommend making that only appear when it's about to be important.

Now, I don't mean this to be rude. It's offtopic, but you're an addon author AND a rogue. So:

Can you make it (or something) track bandit's guile?

There is an addon, Bandit's Guile Helper, which provides no-frills functionality on this, but the author doesn't seem that active, nor are there many display options (you just get the little default sigil). Bandit's Guile behaves crazier than everything else in game right now. Example:

I log in, I am at "blank 0". I fly over to a mob. I sinister strike it. I am at "blank 1". I can do this up to "blank 3". Then I tab out, whatever. I can wait hours. Eventually, I walk up to some other mob and press sinister. Now I'm at green 0, and I have a buff counting down. Each time I press sinister this advances, but if I wait, I will get reset to blank 0. The fact that I can hold blank 3 forever is odd, right? But the ability to see yellow 2 versus yellow 1 is, to my knowledge, only with this addon.

Anyway, sorry about the aside.
Can you please export your combo/anticipation weakauras and paste it here? thanks in advance.