Spreading DoT's Question.

Hey guys, wanted to get a bit more information on how to spread Deep Wounds around more effectively.

1. When you're just dps'ing 2 targets do you MS the add to apply Deep Wounds or do you apply it with Thunder Clap?

2. If you use MS to apply it to the alternate target is it still worth it if you have to Charge back/forth to apply it?

3. If you've been using MS to apply it at what mob count do you switch and start applying it to them all at once with Thunder Clap?

And Lastly...

4. What are you guys presently using to track your Deep Wounds Debuff on mobs you're currently not targeting?

I've played a hunter for years so I would always use KHT hunter timers to track my debuffs on many targets. On my warrior I've been using Tidy Plates and Ellipsis but I'm not always facing the the mob to watch Tidy Plates so I would like it as a tracking bar on my screen. Which Ellipsis does, but it doesn't let me ONLY track Deep Wounds. It shows me the durration of ALL my debuffs on the alternate target, when all I want to see is the duration of Deep Wounds.

Appreciate the assistance.
    How-To Video's for Hunter solo'ing

http://www.youtube.com/user/DIsteevnash

10+ Year Old Account
    1. MS both ads
    2. Probably not worth it to charge/lose uptime just to keep DW active, but not 100%
    3. 3 targets
    4. Tidy plates is all I use personally, though I understand there are actual DOT trackers out--I don't want to clutter my UI any more than necessary.

You should really read the guide that is stickied titled "arms guide" to get a better grasp of everything honestly. Here is the AOE exert:
    AoE Rotation

Sweeping Strikes: Will cause all of your abilities to deal 75% damage to a nearby target. It costs 30 rage, has a 10 second duration and 10 second cooldown, so you must spend 30 rage to refresh it every 10 seconds.
    Slam-Cleave: During Sweeping Strikes Slam will hit all targets within TWO yards (basically on top of eachother).

Keep up Sweeping Strikes.
    2 Targets: Tab target Mortal Strike to spread Deep Wounds.
    3+ Targets: Use Thunderclap only to keep Deep Wounds up. It should only be used approx. 12-15 seconds, just before Deep Wounds falls off.
    If targets are close enough together, prioritize spaming Slam over all else, use Mortal Strike, Overpower and Fillers when unable.
    Slam-Cleave is better than Execute if the targets are close enough.
    If the targets cannot be Slam-Cleaved, just keep up Sweeping Strikes and continue the normal single target rotations.
    With the Tier 16 Two-Piece bonus, Overpower may be dropped from the rotation entirely while adds are close enough for Slam-Cleaving. Rage generation should be high enough to use Colossus Smash > Slam > Mortal Strike.
    Another explanation:
    In CS = Slam > MS (if you can't Slam or have <50 rage and need to refresh SS in <3 seconds) > filler
    Out of CS = CS > MS > Slam (will cleave) > Slam (won't cleave, >70 rage) > OP (Slam won't cleave, >40-50 rage) > Shout > Empty

Very interesting. Thanks so much for your help. Interested in going for the top spot for DPS Proving Grounds on my server, for Warriors. On wave 37 atm. Already got top spot for warriors/prot!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...browkah/simple

Just read through the Sticky, which I had looked at a few months back when I picked up the warrior again but makes a lot more sense now that I have some playtime under my belt.

Again, thanks for the help.
    How-To Video's for Hunter solo'ing

http://www.youtube.com/user/DIsteevnash