Making gold with enchanting?

Hey.
    This might have been posted before, I don't know, but my guess is that is has. Anyway, I searched but didn't find anything relevent.

So, I'm currently buying MoP mats and making MoP enchants for minor profits using AH.
    I'm buying Spirit Dust, making Mysterious Essence, selling a few of them, making 5 etheral shards a day, so I can get a Sha Crystal per day.

Buying all sha crystals on AH under a certain price, making jade spirit, dancing steel, bracer enchants and so on. But they're either slow selling, or minimal profitable currently.

Is there anything else that I could do to make some gold with enchanting, that I can do on a daily basis.? I don't mind spending an hour DEing stuff per day.
    I got a JC at ~500 skill level. I've been making some Hypnotic Dust, which sells quite well on the AH, but is also hard to sell.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make some extra gold before WoD hits?

Also got BS @ 600, on the enchanter.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're best gettign tailoring with enchanting to farm Angler's expedition, Twilight highlands, Pearlfin Jinyu, or Naxx plague quarter trash for cloth and greens to DE
    most of the spots make you 10k+/hr if you can kill the mobs quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    you're best gettign tailoring with enchanting to farm Angler's expedition, Twilight highlands, Pearlfin Jinyu, or Naxx plague quarter trash for cloth and greens to DE
    most of the spots make you 10k+/hr if you can kill the mobs quick enough.
    Got a ~540 lock with 600 tailoring. Forgot to add that.
    I'll check the competition on the farming spots later tonight, since I'm currently not at home. However, it's a "High" server, and most of the places is overrun by farmers/bots.

More ideas and tips are welcome, of course!

People going out of their way to farm gold is very confusing to me. Why?

The game is throwing gold at you, far more than you can use. Just by farming up all the rep needed for different trade skills recipes on an alt I made well over 100k net. What is it that you need all this gold for? Are you trying to reach cap just for the hell of it?

Deleted
    First of all, every server is different, just sharing some tips that work for me.

Making old world farming mats is a very good way to earn gold as enchanter. They are needed in big quantities for people leveling enchanting as well was minor other uses such as twink enchants or bags (hypnotic dust).

It's great you have a tailor. This works really well with enchanting. First of all, compare the prices between a stack of windwool cloth and an ethereal shard. If a stack of cloth is cheaper you can make crafted dreadful cuffs/cloaks, with the guild perk you will get roughly 1.15 shard per stack of cloth. It's often cheaper as well to turn shards into essences or getting cheap dust off the AH and use that to make essences.

Back to old world mats, I find illusion dust, vision dust and hypnotic dust selling best. Look for cheap runecloth, mageweave and embersilk to turn into dust. The best dust/cloth ratio for me are:
    - White bandit mask (vision dust and nether essences, though it's a semi-rare BoE recipe, you may get your hands on it for a couple 100 gold). Alternatively make black mageweave stuff (can't remember, I think gloves are a trainer recipe). I make roughly 16g per craft.
    - Wizzardweave turban (loads of illusion dust and greater eternal essences). If I remember correctly, this is now a trainer pattern. Problem here is you need star rubies and dream dust, but can be picked up cheap from time to time if you keep an eye out on the AH. There are alternatives too; runecloth boots for instance.
    - Deathsilk belt (embersilk, creates hypnotic dust / celestial essences). A big part of your costs come from the threads you buy. Make sure you buy those in a city you're exalted with and have the guild per to reduce your costs.

One last thing, when posting, don't undercut too much. I generally ignore single and odd stacks, sometimes ignore low priced full stacks as well. People looking to powerlevel their profession don't want to waste time buying single items and are very likely to buy 5-10 stacks at a time.

Hope this helps!