destruction opener for HC Protectors and HC Shaman

First sorry about my english.

i can do about 600k dps as affliction for both fights but my destro is just terrible imo. Last week i only did 350k on hc protectors. so can u guys give me some tips on how to maximize dps as detruction on these fights (my goal is 500k+ dps)?

Because of how spread out everything tends to be protectors is an affliction fight more than anything. You are going to have a hard time keeping RoF up on anything other than Sun since it all moves around so much (unless your group keeps them stacked up). Best chance to get some good burst would be during Sun's desperate measures (lots of small adds to RoF/FnB + SB sniping). You will probably want to try to snipe havoc SBs off of Rook's adds on to He or Sun and whenever there are no adds up use havoc as much as possible on CBs with some procs up. It might also be worth using the havoc glyph but I am unsure.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    first of all: when you are saying 600k / 350k, are you talking about burst DPS since you are only asking for the right opener?

shamans: havn´t been there for weeks, but afaik it´s the best to just FnB + RoF while they are compact, use your first havoc for a fully buffed chaosbolt and the second one to shadowburn the wolves.

protectors: Just stick to your normal opener and use havoc for chaosbolt + immolate the other bosses. make sure that you got havoc available during the end of rooks transition for shadowburning and during suns transition aswell