Thread: Wow Crendor

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Wow Crendor

Anyone else notice the quality of his videos seem to have went down hill? I mean does he even do wow Machinimas any more ?

Do you still watch him?
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2014-01-05 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    I mean he does not even do wow shit any more it seems.
    levling in wow is his latest video uploaded...
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quality of the game has a direct correlation with the quality of player made videos I guess, same with subs.

I watch him more recently than I did before. I think he's commented in his videos that he's not trying to out perform himself, if he wants to make a video on sometihng, he will.

I do love his WoW machinimas and his light hearted but slightly cynical take on the community, I also enjoy his hearthstone videos and more recently I'm looking forwad to his blood bowl tournament.

But yeah; I think the scope of his videos has broadened recently but then that could just be ignorance; he does loads of "Let's Plays" that I never watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    levling in wow is his latest video uploaded...

wow Machinimas is what I was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    But yeah; I think the scope of his videos has broadened recently but then that could just be ignorance; he does loads of "Let's Plays" that I never watch
    you are really missing out then. saints row 4 with jesse and crendor is hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    wow Machinimas is what I was talking about
    had a machinima just 3 weeks ago. theres no new content coming out for months, and no major news coming out.

he cant just poof ideas from nowhere
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I watch him more recently than I did before. I think he's commented in his videos that he's not trying to out perform himself, if he wants to make a video on sometihng, he will.

I do love his WoW machinimas and his light hearted but slightly cynical take on the community, I also enjoy his hearthstone videos and more recently I'm looking forwad to his blood bowl tournament.

Yea I mean we know TB quit. omfgcata Jessie cox just stop doing wow shit. So was not sure whats going on with WC

he also said awhile back hes waiting till beta so he can make machinima with the new models

I don't know if the quality of all his videos went downhill his non machina videos have always been rather shitty.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2014-01-05 at 01:12 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    i've watched like 2 of his videos when they were on front page i think, nothing great , 'meh' at best...

Um well they've always been bad IMO so I don't see what has changed.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

its a shame you guys do not see the brighter side of high quality non content. the harder you try the harder you fall

10+ Year Old Account
    I still watch him, mostly his hearthstone videos. I just like listening to the dude, doesn't really matter what he's doing.

I liked his Yumfries channel. Was fun.

Too bad he stoped.

enjoy the richness of this high quality non content

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    enjoy the richness of this high quality non content

Posting crappy videos and saying they are good isn't going to convince anyone.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I liked his Yumfries channel. Was fun.

Too bad he stoped.
    same guy?

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Posting crappy videos and saying they are good isn't going to convince anyone.
    Woah? Crappy? Someone doesn't know what high quality non-content is..

Honestly, the only person that produces decent WoW videos is preach. Crendor was always boring aside from his machinimas. People are moving on as WoW is declining in popularity, and no one wants to make content for a continually shrinking audience.

He was one of the many WoW celeberties that completely stopped with the game, but has now returned and is doing LFR and his troll hunter leveling series. I never watch his video's trough, and he's a REALLY bad Hearthstone player, painfully bad to watch.

I did like some of his machinima video's, like the ''What if the playerbase made the game'' one. Its easily his best work and would've been nice of he worked more on that.