Poll: Who would win?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Villains cause they have Loki.. hes a god you see. Can't beat gods

But in truth, comic books are boring because the heroes win every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The Saint of Killers could kill everyone on both lists with no Spectre, Living Tribunal, One-Above-All or Presence to counter him. Hell, the heroes don't even have Captain Atom to make himself a god!
    Spectre is on the list. It's alphabetical, but he's under T for The Spectre.

I'm going with villains. Several of the villains on the list like Darkseid and the Anti-Monitor were only beaten by superheroes teaming up to take out one enemy. In a 100v100 fight, there is no numbers advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Villains cause they have Loki.. hes a god you see. Can't beat gods
    if by that logic then thor would beat them all then he and loki would be stuck in neverending battle

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Spectre is on the list. It's alphabetical, but he's under T for The Spectre.

I'm going with villains. Several of the villains on the list like Darkseid and the Anti-Monitor were only beaten by superheroes teaming up to take out one enemy. In a 100v100 fight, there is no numbers advantage.
    Excellent catch! With The Spectre on the list, then the heroes might win if he's fully empowered. If he's at normal power The Saint of Killers still solos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent catch! With The Spectre on the list, then the heroes might win if he's fully empowered. If he's at normal power The Saint of Killers still solos.
    What was he at when he momentarily stunned Anti-monitor and "killed" Darkseid. Was that full power or normal power?

spider-man somehow wins after everyone dies and hes lost all his memories of ever being spider-man so he becomes a banker and then one day discovers his climbing powers and becomes arachnid boy and ends up catching the interest of vulture who is dying of old man cancer and he ends up switching bodies and pretends to be peter parker as peter parker dies in old man vultures body and the vulture as peter parker gets his old memories back that peter had but destroys them but decides to become a hero instead of a villain and beats up the new avengers and hangs out with a robot and then he meets the scarlet spider who beats him up but then at the last minute his memories come back and it turns out he never really switched bodies with the vulture it was just alien skrull chitari thunder magics and hes peter parker again.

oh and gwen stacy comes back and marries norman osborne
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Superman. /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Superman. /thread
    Kryptonite

Normal power for killing Darkseid, possibly full power for punching the Anti-Monitor, but both of those incidents are highly debated among fans. Many claim The Spectre was not fully empowered during the CoiE, because it's theoretically impossible for him to lose, and he lost. Many also believe Darkseid chose not to defend himself from The Spectre, because he knew the outcome of that fight already.

One opinion is as valid as the other, I think. Either way, The Spectre is only at full power inside very plot specific situations, and I assume that a fight like this would be a by the numbers fight, with no plot thrown into the equation. So I vote The Saint of Killers pulls out his gun and shoots everyone, including The Spectre.

Even a full powered Spectre is kind of questionable against the Saint of Killers imo, he did after all kill God in his comic, which, I guess has been sort of retconned since Vertigo is now owned by DC, and The Presence is still alive. In my headcanon he just killed an aspect of The Presence, similar to The Source or The Spectre.

- - - Updated - - -

Superman. /thread
    The Saint of Killers shoots him with his gun that never misses and always kills its target, barring a ridiculously insane warping of reality.

The Saint of Killers shoots him with his gun that never misses and always kills its target, barring a ridiculously insane warping of reality.
    the gun always hits and always kills, but does that say that the being that's being shot at can't fly up and kill the killer before the bullet hits them? that sounds like some shit superman would be able to pull, just because superman must always fucking win. always v.v

i guess it's good superman always wins, i mean... heroes should always win, because bad people suck. but still... superman just bugs me >.>

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the gun always hits and always kills, but does that say that the being that's being shot at can't fly up and kill the killer before the bullet hits them? that sounds like some shit superman would be able to pull, just because superman must always fucking win. always v.v

i guess it's good superman always wins, i mean... heroes should always win, because bad people suck. but still... superman just bugs me >.>
    The Saint of Killers is a cosmic entity and is incredibly difficult to kill. Unless Superman is in "I break the multiverse mode" his punch wouldn't do shit, and even then it's debatable if he could even scratch The Saint. And that's strictly 2001-2008 Superman, Pre 52, post Mongul training.

Also, Superman doesn't always win. A lot of his fights end up as a draw, with plot saving Superman's ass.

there's really nothing worse than watching obvious plot-magic going on. it's just painful. watching the danzo and sasuke fight was painful like that.

Deleted
    Hero for one is Villain for another. Just POV.

In war certain individual may be viewed as hero by his own while a butcher by others. So if they are the same they both destroy themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Superman. /thread
    Hulk

/thread ;>

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Hero for one is Villain for another. Just POV.

In war certain individual may be viewed as hero by his own while a butcher by others. So if they are the same they both destroy themselves.
    This isn't a philosophical debate. It's a what if scenario with two lists of characters, and each one has (somewhat) measurable and understandable powers.