Deleted

[MW] Thok HC healing

I've been trying to heal Thok HC (10-man) with a disc priest and resto druid as my healing partners. During the first phase it feels like my MW should be doing a lot better than I can manage. I'm not that experienced with MW healing so some advice on what rotations you guys use would be helpful.

Generally I'm stacked in a group of four people. I use RnM on cd and keep RJW up as much as I can (though have found this maybe too expensive on mana). I've been using CB as my tier 2 talent so that I can try to hit a large number of the raid when it's available.

Should I be channeling SM the rest of the time on the tank to build up chi for uplift or do I need to think about fistweaving? Do you guys spend your chi entirely on uplift or are you using EM at all?

I'm a bit confused and should maybe stick to tanking.

I've never done Heroic Thok (or any SoO HC for that matter) but people say to use a SCK Cancelaura macro to build Chi during the interrupt spam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    use a SCK Cancelaura macro to build Chi during the interrupt spam.
    This is one of the ways to do it, i personally find it very annoying and hard to time all my SCK's to be around 1.08 seconds long (For the third tick), but i can definitely see why this works. The other option is to roll with RJW which doesn't give as much chi so i usually throw in a couple of surgings (glyphed so you don't have to worry about the target + the interrupt timer) and try to bank my chi efficently (a.k.a often not using more than 1 uplift per screach if i know the druid has some cd up). If the raid is fine you can drink a few stacks of mana tea during RJW and ReM cd, but running low on mana after this phase usually isn't a problem since there will be time for mana tea drinking+hymn+mana tide during the kiting phase.

EDIT: Make sure you're always in the group with 4 people so you don't devalue RJW/SCK even more.