Deleted

Evereyone plays Hunter in BG's ?

THe last 2-3 weeks ive started gearing up some alts (out of pure boredom - 5.4 content sucked) and the experience is horrible enough by itself, but the real frustrating thing right now is that everyone seems to play a Hunter >.>

You just get swarmed by Hunters and their 9000 pets and before you know it you get spawntrapped in the graveyard.
    I also heared that they are going to (or already have?) buffing them, so I expect even more people to play Hunter soon.

At this point I would actually prefer getting grouped against multiple geared Warriors instead of Hunters.

How about some variation people? :S

Yes lets make the server lock down certain classes until the class balance on that server equalizes to allow more hunters to log.

This is a simple matter of Blizzard needing to put in some more effort towards pvp balance. The playerbase is smart enough to realize this expansion has been more than fair to hunters, and recent representation and rerolls are reflecting that. Hunter balance has been a joke--every time Blizzard tried to nerf them they also gave them compensatory buffs that several times outweighed the original nerfs. The only reason they're currently suffering at the lowly rank of fourth-most-viable dps is because warriors and mages were buffed completely into god status with 5.4 for no apparent reason.

I even started leveling a hunter myself the other day. I'm level 12 or something. Azeroth shall tremble in the wake of the mighty hunterjames.

Deleted
    I guess it's like all those warriors in low level bg's some time ago. I feel bad for all those FOTM'ers. Those classes usually get nerfed till they reach 90.

Yes, 100% of everyone ever plays a hunter.

I wish it was just PVP, then it wouldn't be as bad. My wife and I just started leveling new characters not too long ago and decided just to dungeon grind and EVERY dungeon had at least 1, sometimes 2, hunters in it. So, I am also getting tired of seeing hunters at this point in time.. especially ones that don't know how to turn Growl off on their damn pets.

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    THe last 2-3 weeks ive started gearing up some alts (out of pure boredom - 5.4 content sucked) and the experience is horrible enough by itself, but the real frustrating thing right now is that everyone seems to play a Hunter >.>

You just get swarmed by Hunters and their 9000 pets and before you know it you get spawntrapped in the graveyard.
    I also heared that they are going to (or already have?) buffing them, so I expect even more people to play Hunter soon.

At this point I would actually prefer getting grouped against multiple geared Warriors instead of Hunters.

How about some variation people? :S
    Yeah, low lvl BGs are filled with them, hunters, prot warriors, and a couple other classes are too OP at low lvl pvp.

But don't worry, once you hit max lvl you won't see many of them.... NOT lol

You will keep seeying lots of them cause they are very strong right now AND they just got a dmg BUFF, yes, don't even ask why...

so good luck lol

I wouldn't be surprised if people are getting their hunter alts ready for the new world PvP zone in WoD. A lot of abilities like Stampede have a lesser effect in arenas. According to the devs, that won't be the case in the new world PvP zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Yeah, low lvl BGs are filled with them, hunters, prot warriors, and a couple other classes are too OP at low lvl pvp.

But don't worry, once you hit max lvl you won't see many of them.... NOT lol

You will keep seeying lots of them cause they are very strong right now AND they just got a dmg BUFF, yes, don't even ask why...

so good luck lol
    Its low level BG's especially from 55+ with hunters I had to stop from 85+ because it became 2 shots withen the same second to get a kill on me. Lower levels tanks do very well. leveling my prot pally its amusing to use my Avenger's Shield and nearly kill 3 people, warriors shield slam can still really mess things up and a rogue can kill about anyone withen a kidney. Low level BG's are a joke To much damage to much healing is possible with BOA's. Disc preist shields for 130% health of their target ROFL.

hunters have been popular for low lvl pvp for a while now for how bad the scaling works in their favor and the sheer faceroll of the class.