Has Fox business EVER talked about business?

So this isnt some partisan slam on the obviously far right propaganda outfit that is fox (whoops just did it... heh)

But my question is this. It seems like everytime i just flick it on just to see whats on THEY NEVER ACTUALLY talk about business, its literaly just hate obama with the S&P500 and DOW floating beneath the screen.

Am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought FBN stood for Fox Benghazi Network. Whoops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    I thought FBN stood for Fox Benghazi Network. Whoops.
    I thought it stood for Freer Businesses Now. Unrestrained free markets, yo. Mea Culpa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I like Stossels show, thats about it

You're watching after the markets close then. During trading hours, there's actually quite a bit of discussion on stocks, market trends, and economic analysis. That's not to say that these discussions aren't biased, but they are actually useful if you are trying to get business information. I used to watch it during lunch, actually saw quite a few interesting interviews with upcoming CEOs about their respective markets and the influence of changing technology.

After closing bell though? Yeah, basically just another Fox News channel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone really watched Fox for news? If you want to have business news just read Reuters.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Darnash View Post
    You're watching after the markets close then. During trading hours, there's actually quite a bit of discussion on stocks, market trends, and economic analysis. That's not to say that these discussions aren't biased, but they are actually useful if you are trying to get business information. I used to watch it during lunch, actually saw quite a few interesting interviews with upcoming CEOs about their respective markets and the influence of changing technology.

After closing bell though? Yeah, basically just another Fox News channel.

I did watch it before closing bell, the topic was literal "does obama hate freedom". I kid you not

10+ Year Old Account
    Any biased political channel is horse shit... CNN, MSNBC, FOX... they're all a load of crap. Anyone who watches that crap and cites it when making arguments is just a biased individual who I could careless about indulging in a political debate with. I argue the consensual view, so it's annoying when people still try to argue their side... it's like wtf, here I am standing at the middle line willing to shake hands, but they're so egotistical about their views that they won't even settle for 70/30 let alone 80/20.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. They are "entertainment", they said so themselves in court when someone sued them for inaccurate information, business is boring and not entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Nah. They are "entertainment", they said so themselves in court when someone sued them for inaccurate information, business is boring and not entertaining.
    That's what journalism is, entertainment. You think other networks are somehow better? Journalism = joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I thought it stood for Freer Businesses Now. Unrestrained free markets, yo. Mea Culpa.
    Free Beer Now!