Tips for dealing with rubberbanding?

Been having this issue for a long time now with this game. Constant rubberbanding around, especially if playing someone like a Demon Hunter or Witch Doctor and attack-moving that I'm used to from MOBA games. Game is constantly desyncing and ends up feeling really choppy.

Any tips on how to fix this or what it's from? It's pushing me towards just not playing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

This can be caused by severe packet loss. Seeing anything like it in other games?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    This can be caused by severe packet loss. Seeing anything like it in other games?
    Not at all which is why it's been bothering me. Even on east coast, I can play games like WoW, LoL, and Dota with excellent ping and zero lag or connectivity issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Correct me if i am wrong, but i thought D3 being a game that relies on the data transfer rate of your HD that the rubber-banding was a byproduct of such? When I last played D3 I was still playing on a HDD 1tb and i had issue with it, then when i switched to a sdd it almost vanished.

i cut down the rubberbanding and loading of death (lagspike after entering a new zone) after installing the game on a ssd drive. I think most of the issues with d3 is from hdd's