Deleted

Prot Trinket Question

Hey,

first of all, here's my paladin: eu,battle,net/wow/en/character/draenor/Nelonen/advanced (I can't post links so just replace the commas in the address)

I currently have 4 trinkets that more or less suit my toon, Flex Vial of Unliving Corruption, Flex Thok's, Normal Rook's and normal Spark of Zandalar. I just got the Spark so I haven't had the oppoturnity to properly test it in a serious raid situation. Which trinket combination you think would be the most suitable for normal SoO and the occasional heroic bosses I'm asked to tank?

Currently I'm thinking of going with Vial and Thok's if the encounter isn't that challenging. I'm pretty comfortable with my health pool so I'm thinking of just using Thok's and Spark for some really easy stuff. The only normal mode bosses I've used Rook's trinket are Malkorok (a bit overkill on normal IMO) and Garrosh just to have an easier time all around.

I also know that I don't have that massive amounts of haste on my toon since I haven't raided that much on my pally and I haven't had much of an oppoturnity to pick and choose gear with haste on it so would Spark actually be more beneficial to use instead of Thok's?

Deleted
    I would definately use Vial and Spark.