What benefit does having all crafting prof and on what char?

I got a question, if its an advantage on having say 1crafting and 2gather proffessions on my altand then 3gather+2crafting on my main.
    Or 3gather on my alt and then 2gather+3crafting on my main.

If its best to just fill proffessions on main and have just gathering on all alts?

One thing is to have all proff on main and then 3gather + runebreaker on alts, but thats the long run goal
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

10+ Year Old Account
    I have all the gathering professions on one char, makes it easier for farming. He supplies all of my crafters.

It's been a while and I've forgotten how I have the professions broken down between my chars. But I know all of the gathering ones are on one char.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I have all the gathering professions on one char, makes it easier for farming. He supplies all of my crafters.

It's been a while and I've forgotten how I have the professions broken down between my chars. But I know all of the gathering ones are on one char.
    Okey.

I have atm, Mage: Outfitter, Butchering and Mining (took mining for earning money)(was back in vanilla)
    Got a rogue alt now with: Butchering, Mining and Forgering.

My plan is to get Runebreaker + Forgering and then Weaponsmith on mage or rogue (mostly to be able to use the crafting mats abit more and for dex seals) So was planing on either one of main or alt, thats why I was wonder if there is benefit on having it on main, or just srpead them^^
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

TBH, IMO, Crafting is entirely worthless. Just go all gathering on all toons. It's not that crafted gear is not good, it's just that there are already tons of people with max Profs and all the recipes. It's easy enough, especially if you have the mats cause you are a gatherer to find a guildie to make you whatever. If you can't find a guildie, well, you should be rich from selling excess mats so you can ask a crafter and tip them.

Again, just my opinion, and if you like crafting by all means do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    TBH, IMO, Crafting is entirely worthless. Just go all gathering on all toons. It's not that crafted gear is not good, it's just that there are already tons of people with max Profs and all the recipes. It's easy enough, especially if you have the mats cause you are a gatherer to find a guildie to make you whatever. If you can't find a guildie, well, you should be rich from selling excess mats so you can ask a crafter and tip them.

Again, just my opinion, and if you like crafting by all means do it.
    Ya was thinking this too, and just get Runebreaker on my main (for break epics etc, always nice). And then just gathering skills (but keep outfitter as its max lvl)