Hi , I picked up Guild Wars 2 a few weeks back and only recently got time to play it, I started a ranger and am quite enjoying the carefree pace of the game.

However ever since day 1 something annoyed me , and Google offers no result.
I use a Razer Naga en due to the low keybinds in GW2 I decided to change the ranger pet bar actions from F1-F4 to Shift-1 through Shift-4, so my left hand would never leave the mainside of my keyboard while moving.

However this left me with some issues , the pet attack command would show Shift-1 as keybind instead of S1, same with S3 and S4 so it looked kinda ugly since Shift-1 or Shift-3 / Shift-4 is too long as keybind text so it runs over the other pet bar buttons.

So I thought I change it back to the default F1-F4 buttons , but the keybind text on the pet bar won't change....
Pet attack still says Shift-1 as keybind even though it doesn't work since it's F1 again , etc...

the only button that changes correctly with keybinds is the pet special action button, it says F2 or S2 when on Shift-2 , using pet stow to make the bar disappear and appear again doesn't work, so now im stuck with having F1-F4 as keybinds but the pet bar still says Shift-1 , Shift-3 and Shift-4 on 3 buttons.

If anyone could tell me the fix it would help massively , since I tried about 15 search variations on Google but all I get as reply are threads saying how rangers want a keybind for passive/guard pet button , which doesn't help me.