Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just seems like a lot of unnecessary work
    In an earlier post I suggested folders which will prevent the cache files being created.
    You exit the game client and the cache cannot be written to the disk.
    Therefore there is no concern about the battle.net launcher removing the read-only protection, no need for a batch file

If you use the battle.net launcher to log you in, then I can't really see a need either for the ahk script, unless you really want to bypass the launcher.
    It offers no additional protection against a keylogger/trojan which would likely monitor for other text entry means.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-01-15 at 02:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Just seems like a lot of unnecessary work
    In an earlier post I suggested folders which will prevent the cache files being created.
    You exit the game client and the cache cannot be written to the disk.
    Therefore there is no concern about the battle.net launcher removing the read-only protection, no need for a batch file

If you use the battle.net launcher to log you in, then I can't really see a need either for the ahk script, unless you really want to bypass the launcher.
    It offers no additional protection against a keylogger/trojan which would likely monitor for other text entry means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    I was wondering if there is a way to do this with the new Battle.net Launcher, so that it starts WoW from the Launcher (not JUST the launcher, but as if I would click "play", on Wow section of the launcher)
    The ahk scripts provided accomplish exactly this, as was asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    The ahk scripts provided accomplish exactly this, as was asked for.
    Fair enough, I missed that bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    can't get it to work :S