Thread: Boomkin haste

Boomkin haste

Ok its silly question, but im confused.

When i reforge for the second breakpoint (10286), it should be done in human or moonkin form?
    Cause in human form i get a ~24,56% haste and ~10400 rating, but when i swich to moonkin, the rating stays the same, but the % goes up 5% (as it should)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfesa/advanced
    Die by the sword

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your Character Stats and Armory should show 10.3k Haste for the Haste Breakpoint, which it does at the moment (10,438 Haste). Also 10,289 Haste is the extra DOT tick and 10,296 Haste is the GCD Cap so going 10.3k+ plays it safe.

This is why reforging and guides are done in rating instead of percentage. Because it remains the same, ignoring the random odd irrelevant for raiding buff.

You should set your reforging to "at least" 10289 in case you can land between 10289 and 10296 which would be the best to maximise crit/mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    This is why reforging and guides are done in rating instead of percentage. Because it remains the same, ignoring the random odd irrelevant for raiding buff.
    AMR shows percentages. And it's confusing me. According to my armory I have 10295 haste rating (24.22%). But when I look at AMR it shows 42.86% unbuffed, although the rating is the same. (known issue with amr: change haste softcap or it will let you reforge haste away)

Anyone know why amr shows a different percentage?

Nature's Grace.