Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    The problem was PvE players had to get PvP gear to enjoy PvP.
    and the cries from pvp players where never heard when we had to pve to get legendaries...
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    and the cries from pvp players where never heard when we had to pve to get legendaries...
    Not even just legendaries, trinkets and Weapons were regularly better than their PvP alternatives.

Last time I checked a person in full pvp gear cant raid current progression in pvp gear.... its very biased system...

The base line resilience was a needed step to allow entry in to basic PVP (aka random BGs) to at least not be a waste of space. Nothing short of tyrannical gear right now is worth wearing in pvp, and the crafted gear is a joke. You will get absolutely murdered against geared pvp players otherwise. As long as the pvp gear remains superior in the end to pve gear, I see no issue. In that case you still have a gear advantage, and skill is what should truly matter in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Last time I checked a person in full pvp gear cant raid current progression in pvp gear.... its very biased system...
    Not really you can't get rank 1 in rbg or arena with pve gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    The problem was PvE players had to get PvP gear to enjoy PvP.
    This is correct, but seriously, it's old news.

WoW has the worst pvp in a MMO, no news here too. PvP'ers are second class citizens and mostly ppl looking for mounts.

BGs are a pain. If you want to pvp you need friends.