Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LeperHerring View Post
    That's another failure of his. It's a well established fact that people do not know what will make them happy.
    I would not call it a failure. Just an unfortunate position. He can either listen and give players what they want. Or he just ignore them and do his own things. No matter what he does, some people some where will moan and complain and make a crusade that is was all his fault for listening or not listening to people.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ..and even all of that is nothing but.....

Opinion.

If GC is such an idiot - well what does that say about his new employer, another company that has made a very sucessfull game (LoL) and where his fellow workers (who, let us not forget this are business insiders) - embrace him with open arms?

Then again - what am I trying to argue? You will probably decide that you have the right to call him an idiot because you as a consumer know naturally what proper decisions for a game ar. And you will probably argue that Riot games is just pretending to be happy and that decision was forced onto them.

No person alone makes or breaks a game or a company. Or how come that Bill Roper was percieved as "the mastermind that made D2 such a great game" yet also ended as "the idiot that failed so enormously with Flagship Studios and Hellgate: London" when he left Blizzard to do his own thing?
    If you've seen balance in LoL you would realize why they would hire an idiot. But GC isnt really one of them.

What are these changes ure talking about? I havent heard anything lol.
    Were can i see the latest?

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    If you've seen balance in LoL you would realize why they would hire an idiot. But GC isnt really one of them.
    If anything GC would be the one to bring balance to the force^H^H^H err I mean LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    If anything GC would be the one to bring balance to the force^H^H^H err I mean LoL.
    We shall see, but given the brief description of his role there and even in WoW it wont be balance so much as focus on other things. Maybe it wont take a few years or so for announced features to get released like they have in the past.