Call to arms suggesion

I know this would seem kind of unfair to dps, and I have dps myself so I understand... but I feel like the satchel from lfr call to arms should just be forfeited for another chance at loot from a boss.

For example, I queue on my death knight and since I'm immediately needed I can wind up getting the same boss I've already done over and over again but don't have coins, so I'm stuck doing the same boss when I really want the three before it. I had it happen earlier and I really wish I could just give my satchel of gold and a potion up for another chance at getting any of the 3 weapons I've been trying to get for the past three weeks.

Honestly, even having a fairly high chance (>33%) of getting a coin for running them would be enough to make me tank LFR when I think I'll be running Flex or higher at some point that week.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    The current Call to Arms also helps attract players who no longer need gear from those raids. By removing the satchel and giving them an additional loot drop instead, they will have fewer reasons to queue, which will increase the overall queue time.

Deleted
    Current Satchel contains 60-100g and a chance of any flask (never got one for my spec though) and a chance for a potentially useless gem. How does this “reward” encourage people more than e.g. a bonus roll coin?

Quote Originally Posted by D-angeL View Post
    Current Satchel contains 60-100g and a chance of any flask (never got one for my spec though) and a chance for a potentially useless gem. How does this “reward” encourage people more than e.g. a bonus roll coin?
    It can contain almost any rare mount/pet/recipe ingame, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."